Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 102447

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Multimedia] My adventures ( ᐛ )و

[Copy link] 17/1440

Posted on 2019-01-01 06:13:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Angels.  *+:•*∴”:.•♬✧*+:•*∴”:.•♬✧

I have been having fun in Angels Online recently.

Keeping warm by the fire. (°◡°).:。

Burying my head in the bed.

Looking in awe at Shy_Ayame's flowers. (゜▼゜*)

Gently sinking into the gifts. ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-01 07:05:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha this is very cute. Encompasses part of what I used to love about AO. Kudos to Shy's house, it looks so warm and cosy!

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
29x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2019-01-02 20:56:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kyaaa the famous fabulous fantastic Irene was at my home <3!!!!

P.S Glad that you guys like the design, just wish I can design other people AO home just for fun hahaha XD

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-03 02:19:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Id vote your house everyday! So nice!

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-09 05:23:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

Yesterday was my friend's birthday.  I tried to mail her well wishes (because I definitely wanted her attention), but her mailbox was full.  Then I used the forum messaging function.  Thank goodness I could reach her elsewhere.

Luckily, we were simultaneously online for a moment and she read my message.  ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

I have been feeling excited since the start of January.  The day has finally come. . . and passed.  I feel a bit sad that the day has passed like a fleeting moment, yet I can still identify with my excitement leading up to yesterday.

Just like that, the day is gone. . . *shakes off my retrospective, irrational sadness*.  There is no objective reason to feel sad.  I did my best.

She is affectionate and compassionate, and has perception and clear insight.  She is a greater person than she believes.  She also has a multitude of charms.  I wish her joyful times ahead.  ❀(◕◡◕)❀

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-09 05:53:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have many more photos and stories, the latest as the first time of my bear playing in a pumpkin patch, but I would not want to become a nuisance who posts nearly constantly. . . Considering sharing my stories on another public website.  It would stop my thread from rising to the top of the list in the interest of people who are uninterested in the adventures of Little Bear. . . and possibly even attract new people to AO.  hehehehe  ⁽⁽꒰๑•‧̮ૣ•ૣ๑꒱⁾⁾

(I welcome new players.)

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-10 00:47:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Stalling goods at reasonable prices in Spike Farm for new players.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-10 06:36:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Entered the instance Mundo Warship alone for the first time. . . 

Used a helpful and clear guide on the forum to solve the two jars. ୧⍢⃝୨

Almost defeated my first boss Jazone Knight (approximately 1/8 of its HP remained). ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

I thought I took a screenshot, but it turns out that I didn't. . . By that time, its HP fully recovered.  You would just have to trust me that I dealt that much damage, okay?

Returning to my renascence place.

Update: Someone in-game guided me through the entire instance.  ₍₍⁽⁽(ી(^‿ゝ^)ʃ)₎₎⁾⁾

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Returning home. . .

Making Beary's bed after a long day in Mundo Warship.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-10 06:50:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

c. 2008 - 2018

Back when I first began playing, I coveted my very own nature pet egg (and ultimately its ABC'ed version).  I knew a boss dropped it, but my stats were too low.  Couldn't afford one in the stalls in the lyceum either.

Skip to about a decade later in 2018, one of my friends gave me a shapeshift that exactly resembles the pet that I've always desired.

٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-10 20:03:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ah I love reading this post. Makes me smile that you are having pure fun in the game :D

Signature