Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 102258

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Multimedia] Chaos and Wraith Next Skills Showcase

[Copy link] 3/560

Posted on 2018-02-12 23:59:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here are the chaos/wraith skills the guy asked for, mages are so weak... they really need to get better skills so they can play the game just like any other class.

You can check the skills here, also if you're interested on wich skills are comming next expansion feel free to click here and translate it by yourself.

Let's see if these skills will come bugged or "nerfed" like some baby crying mages are talking here about swordies, while axes are just hiding in their Holy Pummels :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-13 15:15:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sweet skills can't wait for them to come to AO

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-15 20:41:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Crazy my SA is higher on AO.... I remember seeing ALO numbers of average people and be shocked at how high their stats are. I guess AO and ALO are getting closer and closer in terms of content. 

I wouldn't mind that ride ya got there tho.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-16 21:25:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are a couple inconsistencies. In our AO, the new wraith buff(aeternia) does not stack with mana overflow. In their AO is does. 

I am more interested in the earth skills to be honest. I may be the only earth/wraith mage left in AO lol

Signature
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)] Bad idea to talk about someone behind their back 2nd you more likely to make enemies outside AO 3rd becareful what you wish for I seen countless people fall prey to C**** many of which got hacked or lost their accounts some people actually had their accounts deleted by C**** others say she is very dangerous most people just stay away from C***