Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 102323

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Multimedia] Twincore Blades & Blade Field

[Copy link] 7/722

Posted on 2018-02-11 15:57:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

For those saying "those skills aren't bugged here goes how it was suposed to work.
IGG changed how Twincore Blades work but they can change it, also Blade Field is really bugged.

Buffs demo

Now, swordies go open a ticket and request IGG to fix Blade Field and dont make Twincore Blade useless (none pokes) lets make them switch it to use with skills!

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-11 16:34:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Look what they said when i tried sending a ticket... they will not change anything, also blade field (lv250 sword buff) is hard bugged...
sry men but these things make ppl quit.

Signature
Die Pegasus... Die.

Let me join, in your mental algorithm...

UtamoVitiaxX
2xx
Pandora.
Posted on 2018-02-11 17:05:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

They just need to report it to Userjoy to fix the skill, the skill "dont activate with normal atk only" they changed it here, ask any sword or class ingame if any of them use POKES, and well this wasnt my answer when I sent my ticket...

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 08:49:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just came here to laugh, your thread is dying if it was Axe skills/buffs or Mage skills people were crazy here on forum haha like in past they cried so much for IGG to cap Spear Trap damage and they did, i doubt IGG will fix something or do something for you guys.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 09:31:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG can buff / change / nerf skills as they see fit.  Because it does one think in ALO does not mean it will work the same way in AO 

Mackie 286

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 10:31:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
KingPotato      LittlePotato       
Chronos            Chronos             
Aftermath       PotatoSquad 
Posted on 2018-02-12 20:36:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't see how sword, which was one of the most op skills as of the last 3 expansions, having nerfed skills makes any difference. 

Mages on the other hand you're complaining are OP when IGG has been repeatedly nerfing mages since sakura. Our purple runes gave absolutely no SA in comparison to their ALO counterparts. This was a nerf on IGG's behalf, with the lack of interest in mages until recently IGG decided to make 270 runes more similar to their ALO counterpart. Suddenly mages are op again.

The game is obviously not balanced. It probably never will be balanced, every expansions has a new 'meta' skill that if you essentially don't have you're dead.  When avatar came out people flocked to it, now its starting to die down. Shield came out and suddenly was relevant again. Grapple and enhance got skills, staff hit got skills, snipe is getting skills soon and so is meditate. Instead of fixing any real problems they're just throwing a bunch of options at players and making them give up certain perks of skills in exchange for others. The game won't be balanced though.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-13 11:36:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
KingPotato      LittlePotato       
Chronos            Chronos             
Aftermath       PotatoSquad