Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 59

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Event zone] Series of forum events

Close [Copy link] 10/689

Posted on 2019-07-25 02:21:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

What's up party people from the forums :D 

I actually wanted to do this a while ago but I have been busy with studies and travelling.

Anyway starting next month I will be hosting a series of forum events. Depending on how many people are participating I might host one every month or every 2 months. 

Everyone from every server is allowed to participate but please do not create new accounts to increase your winning chances. If I notice you are doing it anyway you will be banned from all future events.

The first event will be a competition to create a small story about Angels Online with pictures, videos, even drawings if you want to get creative or anything else you can come up with. For example think about things that make you enjoy playing Angels Online. 

The event will start on the 1st of August so from that time you can post your stories in this thread. You have until the 15th to post your story. The winners will be announced within a week after that. 

As for the rewards:
*1st prize = 1000 Angel Gold
*2nd prize = 500 Angel Gold
*3rd prize = 200 Angel Gold

Note that I will not be sending the Angel Gold to your account. If you are one of the winners, I will reward you the items that you request from the Item Mall. I will send them to you ASAP. 

For now the event is kind of simple but I plan on making them a bit more creative in the future. Any ideas for new fun events are more than welcome. Write them to me in a personal message please. If I like your idea and decide to use it I might give you a small reward as well. 

I am sorry if you think the rewards are low. Since I am rewarding players from my own AG I don't want to give too much. Feel free to become a sponsor so I can increase the rewards :P

That's it for now, good luck creating your stories. Any kind of toxic behavior in this thread will not be tolerated. Do so and you are immediately banned from all future forum events.

Signature
Chuckles (Pandora) lvl 335
Posted on 2019-07-25 02:31:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats super cool, Hope ill make someting, ill tell my hommies to do something nice, cuz im not very creative xD

Signature
Mexican, gangsta, sexy, barber what else you want?

SEXY_BOY
SexyMage420
Pandora
Posted on 2019-07-25 03:52:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck everyone!

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-25 22:56:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I miss events for karma and Karma Auctions :/

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-12 16:47:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have no particular story, but I miss the days of Ares when the maximum level was 130. The period in which the difference in power between warriors and magicians was not as great as it is now. I think I'm not the only one who observes this.

Who remembers, I'm Pro0o from Ares, and in the drawing below I tried to reconstruct an image of my old character.

Signature
Uzoma
Ares 28x
Posted on 2019-08-13 09:25:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oops, just saw the PM requirement

Signature
J
Posted on 2019-08-13 14:10:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come on 2 days more to go!

Signature
Mexican, gangsta, sexy, barber what else you want?

SEXY_BOY
SexyMage420
Pandora
Posted on 2019-08-14 09:25:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

My story is about rides.

Approximately 10 years ago - this has happened to me:

But now - I am one of many people using a cute fox ride - and I am very happy about it.

:) Not all changes are bad. Some are for the better. 

PS: My main is the one using the pink fox ride. And would you guess it? - It's also a ride without spell attack - but I really don't mind this anymore.

Add-On: Can you believe it?
The new newbie box is actually fox-themed!
Fox rides + Fox PDs - and they even used my favorite color! It's like a dream come true.
Soon there will be lot's of cute foxes all over Ao. :D

Picture Source: http://ao.igg.com/news/news.php?aid=4794

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-15 06:47:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is my entry.

--------------------------------

Ridin from sunset till sunrise

I get it in 'til the sun rise
Goin 90 zoomin on my cloud
So fast I screamin ‘Ah!’

Movin like a roller coaster
Up and down
Turnin’ left and right
Looping forward and backward

Ridin on a cloud
From Breeze Wood
To Dark City

Campin on mobs
Hope to drop
Nice golden loots

Friends or Foes
Win or Lose
Let’s have fun!

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-15 22:51:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

This shall be my story.

I started this game when I was a teenager, about like 9-10 years ago.
People come and go in this game but the memories are always left behind.
We have all been bad boys when the game was filled with girls, I admit
I was such a flirt, but all the moment and time we all spent with one another
is what made this game fun and memorable. Now we play to kill since the game lost
it's loves haha.

Signature