Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134585

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] I thought totem bug + game crash client thing was patched

Close [Copy link] 5/479

Posted on 2021-12-30 00:06:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is still ongoing problem I guess igg should make totems hack proof I'm talking about the one that crash people's game client in totem battle . In that case make all the npcs in the game hack proof it's too easy to exploit the npcs in the game kinda unfair totem battle supposed to be fair and not crash people's game clients to win terra what a cheap move to do that is like admitting openly of using a method that alters the game by client side . IGG needs to really look into this matter

Signature

The skillful mage in totem wars 
 lv  300 mage  2012 . Power house of wars   Nyx Veteran  
Posted on 2021-12-30 13:07:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem was that you didn't set enough revivers.

Signature
Posted on 2021-12-31 07:57:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

The "skillful mage in totem wars"  :angel: 

You only use chat and didn't even use skills on an opponent, how are you a "mage"? It's more like a  "very talkative priest" that thinks his healing capability can win the war xD I feel bad for u

Signature
Posted on 2021-12-31 08:19:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I already told you in the lenghty post you made the other day that IGG rarely checks the forum. Posting complaints here or asking for help from IGG here is pretty much pointless. Contact them in other ways - I'm sure they have contact forms and a mail adress on their homepage, if you actually want change.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2022-01-01 16:55:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

it's already 2022 and we still blame players that they are bugging/crashing the game during totem war? if you've been here long enough, you should know that ao is full of bugs/crashes to the point that you just have to get used to it.

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-02 19:45:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jen if you had noticed during these last few totem wars [AM] has been making insults at us  forcing us to fight back in defense although I did accused  [AM] was crashing people I'm not the only one accusing the aurora guild  I thought it was them now the aurora guild told me 2020  told me same thing happened to them on their end they also accused the stars guild of crashing em so we ended up accusing the other I've sorted this out with igg they give me results when they found clues .

Signature

The skillful mage in totem wars 
 lv  300 mage  2012 . Power house of wars   Nyx Veteran