Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134443

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Bug/Glitch In Daily Event (Swindle World)

[Copy link] 3/368

Posted on 2021-09-20 23:35:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there a way Forum G.M to reach IGG,so they can fix the event bugs/glitch. I attend the Swindle World Event twice. And I accidently do the glitch where I can Hit the chest and not fly back to outside event area. People who saw me doing that is pming me that i can't do that/teach them the glitch etc.. I always saw people doing that in event,i don't really care. But when I accidently doing that people blaming at me because its not fair for them. 
I just came back play ao this year and wanted to have a happy and non toxic gaming. Jen can you do something about that? :P :heart: . And stop telling me that (IGG DON'T CARE). ;)

Signature
Nephalem (Rehael/Forcas)

Failure doesnt mean Game Over, it means try again with experience. We dont play the games where winning is fix, because victory is sweet when there a lots of risks.
Posted on 2021-09-21 07:31:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

There's nothing I can do about it, I am not able to make contact with IGG either. I suggest you block the people who bother you if you think that person is not important to you anyway. I also suggest that you don't do the glitch again, just in case.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2021-09-22 07:26:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Before, I could contact the old admin (oooooclaire) about bugs like these and she would report it straight to the dev team, but this new admin would just shove it off and say just send a ticket. The best way I guess is to just submit a ticket and if enough people submit, they might just pay attention to it. I highly doubt they will though since it's not game-breaking enough and does not involve their ag events.

Try to avoid going to swindle world on a team, I believe it has something to do with that but I'm not entirely sure.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-28 02:39:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, someone just told me how the glitch work. But its too late now. Today I go to Swindle World Event and of course without Team, people still blaming me even I told them I strictly don't do the glitch. Honestly being fair to all player out there. I'm not mad but it make me sad that  whenever I go for Swindle, people will accusing me for doing glitch. Just because I went there mainly for bosses,they drop Item chest.  The funny thing is the one who blaming me is the one who told me how the glitch work. Now I quit going to Swindle World or may quit Angels Online since I have a life crisis now. Playing this nostalgia game always makes me feel better and forget the problem I had. Thanks Jen and Ruby. I will try to reach or sending letter to IGG for this matter.

P/S: Never trust to people who Overly Nice to you at first meet,and treat you like poop at last. Isnt that what we call 2 faced people?.

Signature
Nephalem (Rehael/Forcas)

Failure doesnt mean Game Over, it means try again with experience. We dont play the games where winning is fix, because victory is sweet when there a lots of risks.