Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134408

Total:#3

Create Thread

[General Discussion] question about level box

[Copy link] 2/128

Posted on 2021-09-07 02:30:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

i heard igg wont release lvl boxes anymore because of the hestia bag
i dont know if this is true but the problem with hestia bag is that it is impossible to catch up your skills to your current level unless you level your char at a very slow pace (which is obviously not worth)

does forum Mods have contact with IGG or something? i think it would be great if suggestions was told to them about this. like i said hestia bag is good for new players but there is no way to catch up on skills levels

i know a new expansion just released but they could release it later idk

Signature
XD
Posted on 2021-09-07 08:43:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Gee, was it 2 years ago since the last proper level up box? Or 3 years? It would be super profitable for them to bring the level up box back. Lots of players would come back, even if only for a short while but it would still bring lots of cash to IGG. 

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be happening and all they do is run events that give 3x exp/skill/collect whatever. 

We don't have any way of contacting IGG anymore. I haven't had an actual reliable way of contacting them for over 6 years. We're not even getting new information when they change administrators. That Hollandtktk dude in the moderator list has been there for quite some time and I still don't know who that is.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2021-09-08 08:40:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

If they afraid of more farmer which lag server just sell skill leveling stone in item mall would be nice, skill leveling stone level 100,170,200,250,280,300 that enough ..with sell  price from 99 ag - 9999 ag skill leveling stone depend on lvl. Instead of selling newbie box 399ag instance 250 lvl n skill, those price skill leveling stone will help reduce number of usage skill stone for high lvl farmer. But who know the real reason no more newbie box in item mall ..

Signature
Come back??