Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 134713

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] I can't update the game. I can't play it.

[Copy link] 5/843

Posted on 2021-06-21 05:53:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello folks. Can anyone help me please?

I'm trying to play the game. I clicked the one that says version 7.9.whatever. But when it installed, it turned out to be 7.8.0.0. And it can't update the current patch and it won't let me play. And when I try to manually install the patch, it doesn't work either (I can explain further here).

I mean, the game is still active, right? I'm just here to relive Lyceum and the art and the story. :)

Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-21 09:31:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

There's a lot of threads about this made. Here's my answer to one of them. If it doesn't work you just have to wait until IGG release the client.

Run as administrator and don't close the client even if it gets stuck. Mine got stuck at 417 but it still worked on the rest of the patch in the background. If it crashes, just run as administrator again and hopefully it counts the patching it had already done and just resumes.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2021-06-22 01:49:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Running it as administrator made it work. Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-23 23:44:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

running admin is only way to get it to run but still not working for me how long dose it take for them to chnage client in the main site this i a shit thing aboiut this game the worse

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-23 23:47:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-23 23:48:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

who els agrees with the auto patcher so it dosent even happen again

Signature