Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] about manual update error

[Copy link] 5/907

Posted on 2021-06-11 16:04:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

How can i manually update my AO client. It's stops at 417 patch

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-11 18:08:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

i also have the same problem can anyone help please my addiction is not satisfied in days

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-11 21:47:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

go to: Angels Online Community Site, Free online game (igg.com)

download the patch 7.9.3.4 > 8.0.0.0
copy and paste the patch in angels online folder, run as administrator

then 8.0.0.0 > 8.0.0.1

that's what i had to do, If you get an error when executing, it will tell you the version you have to download

Signature
Does anyone know when the next expansion will be?
Posted on 2021-06-12 04:29:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

i still cant seem to figure it out why do we have to patch it should just be update man waste so much moneys on this game last year and bit to stop being unable to play every so often. should just sell acconts next time i can get it to work and quit cuz its not fair

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-12 06:33:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

For me I just ran as administrator, restarting the client has also worked for me in the past and it just picks up where it left off. When I patched I had to wait a long time at just 417 but then it was just done. I think it might be that it stops counting the rest of the numbers but still continues the patching.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2021-06-12 15:57:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes well maybe the should make a client i now know why so many people quit cuz thery not able to figure out how to patch like me i have to wait month for them to update the internet site befor i can play again maybe they should fix that and see if im right about people quiting cuz that not cuz they get scammed or trolled more like cus they cant fix what i cant fix and whe i try update i says its timed out how dose is still update ,,, this game is my life now fix the stupid patch shit its no cool... if anyone from igg sees this fix is so dumb shits like me can play 24/7 making its so we dont have to patch an d it patches itself will make the game great again also advertise the game on tv  on channels like  1 2 3 4 5 and some sky channels i mean they make enought money from me to do that

Signature