Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133884

Total:#5

Create Thread

[General Discussion] I cant login only with this account in-game

[Copy link] 4/230

Posted on 2021-01-13 12:10:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently back to this game and oh surprise i tried to login and a pop up shows saying wrong password, so i thought "ok just lets change the password", and i did that i changed the password but in-game there was still the error saying wrong password that was weird so i changed the password serveral times more and still cant login, and guess what i filled 2 tickets already and they cant give me a solution?, i mean this happened because before when you normally used to login in ao.igg.com the was a message saying Welcome! (Your nickname), the thing is that i dont really remember my nickname in-game but when i enter in Homepage, there says nickname: Nnex so i tried that with my new password and still nothing, i dont know if maybe i had a different nick name or my account its totally bugged, the only thing that i now is that i cant login in-game but i can login normally on ao.igg.com :S idk what to do the support already answered saying that i just gotta change the password and try again, really? i've changed the password a LOT of times but STILL CAN'T LOGIN :(, i even did a email to advanced support. still nothing, suggests? I'm desperate and losing hope.

Signature
Here we go again.
Posted on 2021-01-13 15:25:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

You're saying you recently came back so I'm amusing these are accounts you've used before. If you have the email account for it you can use that to recover the email. If not you're pretty much out of luck. They used to have a service to recover accounts but I don't think it exists anymore and never heard of anyone being succesful in using it. 

Besides, if it was long ago you played you won't have a bad time starting over. Just play normally, do some low level achievements and wait for events that will give you free enchanted PDs. I think there's a mission you can do to get a level up box for free from an NPC, I think it's Hestia NPC in Angel Lyceum.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2021-01-14 17:10:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Here we go again.
Posted on 2021-01-14 17:12:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

@Jentastic i think you're not understanding this is the account im talking about and as you can see, im logged in, i have the mail but the problem is in-game. I can login normally to ao.igg.com and igg, but when i fill the information of my acc on the game it continues saying "wrong password" but the password is correct. its like there's a problem in-game gm's told me i had to wait til' they can solve this so im still waiting for an answe
PD: Of course i had activated the game, i was lvl 255, also i maked sure that its activated on the games screen, says "Download" instead of activate.
I have more accounts, and the only one that im having this problem right now is in this one.

Signature
Here we go again.
Posted on 2021-01-16 23:37:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eu entrei normalmente semana passada e já faz 5 dias que não consigo entrar porque fala que está dando erro de "this program will be terminated because an error occurred" 

as patch do jogo estão com uma par de erro, uma droga :(

Signature
Deus é fiel