Angels Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 133474

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] What was a Calling Beeper? What is the function? How to get it?

[Copy link] 5/287

Posted on 2020-10-06 06:09:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im curious on the item name Calling Beeper or the other I think call Flying dont know what system...
May I know what is the actual function of it and is it able to get??

Signature
QuackQuackQuack
Posted on 2020-10-06 06:58:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

It works like a witch summon book but has unlimited uses and a 1 minute cooldown and is droppable in events.

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-06 07:17:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

To add, they are quite valuable. Can be bought from other players and can be traded an unlimited amount of times. 

I would suggest getting married to your healer so you can use the teleport rings from those. Also buying a witch summon/fly book is 3-5mil each. I guess in the long run, over several years, it would pay off to have gotten a fly positioning system (to fly to the other person) or a calling beeper (to teleport to the other person) but I would suggest just getting the books for now. 

I don't know how much they are worth but most likely 10bil + or several thousands of AG.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2020-10-06 12:44:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

You also can drop it at League reward bags at rank 11. If your league have a totem just make a army of rank 11 alts and exchange the bags daily for a chance to drop the bleeper or the fly position system. (Free way)

Signature
Posted on 2020-10-07 10:39:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

You may be better off with a "FPS" Flying Positioning System that does the exact opposite, lets you fly to any player on the team. 

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2020-10-12 12:51:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Current Prices for FPS and Calling Bleeper if you can find them. 

Flying Positioning System - Teleports you to another person - 15b
Calling Bleeper - Summons a person to you - 8-10b

Signature
#COCOMADEYOUQUIT