Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133359

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Question about making offers

[Copy link] 3/241

Posted on 2020-09-08 01:20:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do people ask you to offer for an item and ignore you when you don't give a good offer. If they ask you to offer, doesn't it mean they want to negotiate? Ignoring me means that they already have a price in their head, so why not just tell me instead?

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-08 03:21:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha I know the feeling. My advice is first ask the seller what the best offer is on an item or try using a bc/sbc to see if other players know the value of it.

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-08 03:30:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Speaking from my own experience this happens when you severely under bid on the item. So yes, asking friends/leaguemates/bcing to get a clue about the price is a good idea. Also make sure to mail the seller so they have your name.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2020-09-08 18:43:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Because if you offer more than the value of the item, they will say yes. That's why it is important to know prices. 

If they are selling an item worth 4b, and you offer 10b, they want to take that offer. Me personally I tell people what the c.o and buyout price is. I wont tell them anything else. 

Sometimes I do say "offer' with people I do not know. Because a lot of people waste your time. For instance I got offered 400mil for a spell worth 20bil. Why would I even respond to that? If I respond to someone with just "LOL" that should tell them their offer was a joke.

Signature
Seachase
330+
The only assassin left.