Angels Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 133661

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] how to set up sword life earth warrior in ab on afk leveling?

[Copy link] 3/513

Posted on 2020-08-19 04:21:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

does someone from the higher sword ppl who play sword,life,earth can post how to set the skills in ab for afk leveling ? wanna know what skills to use and so on not only for atk also buff and so from the skills ,,,

would be nice if someone could help me with that also are there any level 5 life/earth skills i should get?

thx for helping :)

Signature
looool
Posted on 2020-08-19 04:51:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Use strangle strike and blade field(recommended to get V) to lvl.. that's usually enough. If you are strong enough, you can set it like this but you will need zen blade V and a decent amount of crit(25+, can use wild atk cards to make it easier)

Then setup healing cross and soul discharge like this.

Healing cross 4 should be enough for lvling purposes(V is recommended if you can afford it) and you may not need to use soul discharge when using the earth regens(life vine, natural remedy, regeneration. Revitalize is not recommended since it casts too long and you spend more mp than regen) but put it there just in case. Use sword requiem for the attack speed and range boost and life's blessed stanza to boost your atk speed, movement speed, hp/mp(this needs team)

Use the low lvl life buffs like vigor blessing on AB or set it on your healer

That's it for the most part but skills for pvp are a different story but i'll save that for another time.

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-19 09:24:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

ty for the fast replay :) well i can tell what i have on level 5 sword skills so far ,
spinshell 5,strangle strike 5,sword spell 5,tbh 5, sword req 5,blade storm5, combination blow5,rejuvenation 5 tornado cut 5, zenblade 5,crippling strike 5 and the sword trinket :)

those are the skills i have atm so far...

next question i see you have liighting jab and sword of kings on first and common!

should i put then strangle strike 5 on first then? cuz i dont realy like sword of kings cuz it hits more then 1 mob if they are close by. and zenblade 5 on that what you did post? thx again for ya help! :D

Signature
looool
Posted on 2020-11-18 00:39:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

By any chance,can you tell me your current build :o

Signature
IGN: Yeqon