Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133139

Total:#5

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Demon Kidace BUG? — Last Survivor — Gulp Room

[Copy link] 4/210

Posted on 2020-07-23 21:52:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

When Im in Demon Kidace map, I take the Elf Bottle and fill with water, then I throw to the Boss and a RED MONSTER appear but whithin only 1 sec, and then it desappear, I cant kill that RED MONSTER and cant kill Demon Kidance

I've made the instance like 10 times and the same thing happen, is this a bug? how can i kill Demon Kidace?

Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2020-07-24 04:27:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

i collect the bottles from the elves and fill them with water until Demon Kidace is defeated.  (it takes a long time.) i think the other monsters that spawn are irrelevant.

i don't know what the red monster is (is it the slime?), but i don't think it's necessary to defeat

Signature
Posted on 2020-07-24 04:38:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I killed it a couple months ago and it worked fine for me. Kill the monsters until u drop the Elf Bottles, click the fountain and kill the mobs that spawn. Repeat this until Kidace is low enough for you to be able to attack it yourself

Signature
Posted on 2020-07-24 14:36:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, Kidace is immune from damage until you collect enough elf bottles to damage him to low HP. It's designed that way since before.

Signature
J
Posted on 2020-07-24 21:10:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys I dont know if it is a game bug or what, but I redo the instance  (again =.=) and this time i could kill Demon Kidace. Also the Brute Demon (Red monster spawned) remain till i kill it.

Signature