Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133048

Total:#3

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Request for Multi-accounts Restriction

[Copy link] 2/297

Posted on 2020-06-23 19:45:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

As everybody knows, we're having a bad time trying to log our main accounts due to the excessive quantity of multi-accounts in the server, there are players that log among 50 even 100 alternative accounts per computer (IP adress). So, most player request a restriction for multi-accounts, to allow a LOW specific quantity to avoid the server get full or even it crashed again. That decision would improve many players experiences into the game. Also it will reduces the level of LAG in so many ways.

Finally, many players want to enjoy the game, don't be greedy and selfish.
If other players can play quietly with low number of account connected you can do it too as well.

I hope MODS can understand that, and they act or work as a way to communicate it to IGG to help to improve the server, because that's their job, working as a mediator to communicate IGG the game experience issues.

Thank you in advanced. :)

Signature
A fair world is that we all need !
Posted on 2020-06-24 13:25:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been pushing for  a 3rd or 4th channel for the server to the admins since the merge brought it back to 2 channels for a while now and i hope the dev team realizes this as i have once again brought it up to the admin and her reply is that she will contact the dev  team. With 3-4 channels i don't think ip restrictions are necessary.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-25 02:49:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

hopefully they doing something .... keeping it like it is right now is so bad and no fun at all special when ppl makeing tons of alts to make server crash,,,

Signature
looool