Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133359

Total:#8

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Item dissapear? Don't ask GM for help

[Copy link] 7/747

Posted on 2020-06-09 07:47:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just had a very bad experience with IGG service and I wanted to share it with you guys.
Few days ago my 10 silver daily coins dissapeared(ye, I know, it's nothing serious, I don't really care for that lost, but still why should they dissapear?). So I submit a ticket to IGG, told them that I haven't deleted any item, explained the situation(some weeks ago another item just dissapeared from my bag and I wasn't sure if I didn't delete it, but I am 100% sure I didn't delete the coins).
And here starts the big waiting for a response. It took them around 4 days to answer to me(like seriously?). But the real big deal is that they said, if I want my 10 silver coins I have to pay 7.2k ag and I can do it once per year. 7200 ag for 10 silver coins?
Don't get me wrong, it's not about the coins, it's about the moral lesson. It's 21 siecle, IGG is service is bad af, 4 days to reply, they want money to give you back what's yours and etc. I haven't seen service that reply so slow and that can't really help you. They can just start using something like an online chat/help, like 99% of the games nowdays. Their service haven't change in the past 10 years and they are wondering where it went wrong with the game and why so many players left(there were 8 servers or more before, now it's just one). With such a service and prices going up(old players should remember the times, when 1 pd egg was giving you 1 pd, not tix, which you need to spend tons of ag to get even one part of the set) everybody will quit.

~Have a nice day everyone~

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-09 08:43:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I have pending reports of lost items since the Hestia merge came that are still unresolved until today loool. You shouldn't expect anything better anymore honestly haha. Have a nice day and don't let this ruin it.

Signature
J
Posted on 2020-06-09 14:07:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

7.2k Because players abused it, remember when it was 1200 AG or even free ? Players would re set items with 0 and sell them if it was worth more than 1200 AG.  They would reset 3 items at a time. 

SO IGG got lot's of request for "lost items" , lets not forget IGG does not even care about AO, and had no interest in paying support people to sit down and respond to "lost items". 

So yes IGG service sucks but they are not the only cause of this and they are not dumb they caught on real fast and changed it to 7.2k AG. 

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2020-06-09 19:15:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

File it under "item lost" not "item retrieval". The latter is the one that got abused and the former shouldn't ask you for ag if it was the game/server's fault.(or atleast that's how i think it works as that is how it went when the server was having rollbacks and items were being lost) They will either give your item back or compensate you with AG. It's not guaranteed and may take a long time but is worth taking a shot.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-10 07:24:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

friend of mine also dont get his item recoverd cuz they said only 1 time per year..
but jo whats the reason for being damn vip then? should not matter if you are also willing to pay for it .. but ya ao does not have a good service for years... takes way to long to do something /respond...

i remeber back in the days when you had a live support.. was the best thing ever it was fast and the help was awesome too..
and i wanna say something diffrent too ...
how is is possible to do 36k ag doing 36k on those opha  angel magic stone lucky back and i dont get 1 of those stones? almost 400euro and not 1 stone.. the drop rate must be fucked up or its a scam but dude almost 400 euro getting nothing is a joke

Signature
looool
Posted on 2020-09-10 08:01:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I lost these items
1.-vulcan-voodoo miter.
2.- vulcan-voodoo cloak.
3.-vulcan-voodoo armband
4.- vulcan-voodoo shoes
5.- vulcan-specter of deception.
I'm still talking with the support but I still haven't recovered them :c

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-10 12:36:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Arent those Vulcan Box Items? those are 60 Days items. After 60 days they dissapear

Signature
:)
Posted on 2020-09-10 12:54:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just bought them: c

Signature