Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 131299

Total:#35

Create Thread

[General Discussion] if there is no IGG server ,there is no private server

Hot Topics [Copy link] 34/4095

Posted on 2020-01-30 22:47:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

the private server did nothing for AO game.
IGG could update the game ,the private server can't

if IGG is not able to run AO,the private server can do nothing to save AO ,but change another game to run or take the money from the player and run away.

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-31 06:16:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately IGG has reached to that point where people would rather not play AO at all than return to this version.

Half the players in the private server are old players that quit long ago from ao.igg but is coming back for this server. This includes my brother who last played in 2013, he's downloading it right now funnily enough.... It makes no difference to them if private server gets shutdown, they won't return to ao.igg unless really major changes took place there. I appreciate there were some changes in the past year or 2 in this AO IGG server, however it is not enough at all for people to want to continue playing.

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
32x,31x,30x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2020-01-31 13:31:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

to be honest, i prefer to play on the private server, and it doesn't matter if they close it in a day or a year, I prefer to enjoy that time than to continue with the IGG's bad behavior with the players. If for some reason they get it removed, I would not go back to IGG, and I am sure that many think like me.

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-31 17:49:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe if u guys fix ur laggy servers people would actually wanna play more

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-01 04:06:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

why do you even care about a private server that can suddenly closed and disappear taking our money, when you said that official AO have a company that will sure us AO will last longer then it??

the problem is you dont have something new to attract old players come back to AO, while they have even tho its just a little..

aside from making new luckybags or spam event, make a new mechanics change

Signature
just a newcomer passing by
Posted on 2020-02-01 09:44:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

lmao, the way how you mentioned "money" is proved how IGG greedy by taking our money. people leave cause of how suck IGG handle the game. thats the fact, 

and now you guys keep posting about the private server (not only once but several times) cause guys having problem of losing your players. if IGG want to keep their players, better close this game. its dead already.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-01 10:42:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

the ADMINS from the private server give the players attention. IGG never listen to players. that's the biggest difference. They care about they players, while IGG don't give a shit about us.

Signature
--
Posted on 2020-02-01 22:09:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the admin of private server can say anthing but do nothing ,I don't think they have tool to deal with things.
after playing 3 months ,the private server can offer nothing new ,and u will get boring.

why the privater server can say they can do better ,because :
1.they can say we r listening to you  ,but they don't have any ability to do
2.they don't have to spend money on  the cost of developing the game. as we know ,the cost for developing the game is expensive.
for example ,if some1 steal gold from the bank ,they can sell it at cheaper price and offer better service.  why ? because the cost of the gold is high ,but it's 0 for thief.

the highest  quality and value of goods r not from the producer but from the thief.

if the dproducer is shut down ,the thief can't offer any good

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-02 01:13:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG can update server but private can't :) haha nice one!

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-02 03:35:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

funofking. The server is running 3rd month and is getting more populated day by day. When did you see the Lyceum so populated for the last time? It will be some months, right? Its only part of the Lyceum, there is much more players and much more stalls to see up, down, on stairs and near Pet Expert. 

How about Item Mall? Wow, so cheap (Stall cards and Lucky bags) and whats that? They created OWN lucky bags! NO WAY! They really cant update the game... (irony). I just want to let you know, that 5000 Angel Gold cost 10 USD. And dont tell me, you need to pay for the services, licenses and so on. If you put it cheaper, players could spam your lucky bags too. You had to see it (after release new lucky bags), how AG users spammed so much, that the Item Mall got mad. If you made them cheaper, players could spent more. You are late.

And did you see this?

And do you want to see more?

More free to play game? I think it is.

How about daily login?

etc...

And they will continue...

Yes, I know this server can end anytime, but I am enjoying the game NOW and I am happy, that there is something like that. It can end anytime, but I am not affraid, they will stop the income, since its successful for them. I played AO since its beggining, ended with lv 250, when the level/staff boxes came to AO. (In private there arent any). They maybe cant update the content after lv 390 atm, but its still long way here, since we have level cap 150, will be increased to 180 next week. There is still many things, we can do in the game later.

You lost your chance, you lost your players.

Signature