Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 131082

Total:#13

Create Thread

[General Discussion] New ao private server is copying the igg ao

Close [Copy link] 12/871

Posted on 2020-01-09 13:51:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello good afternoon, I hope you see this post, to warn that they have secretly created a private online angels, just like this one, the login is the same, the lyrics, I hope they will be sanctioned and the server shut down.

the name is Angelspvp,

it is hurting igg monetarily.

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-09 14:37:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is far away better tho. I play there as main server. The server is so much better/funnier =) You should join us =)

Signature
--
Posted on 2020-01-09 17:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

why do you care that much?

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-09 20:27:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

why so affected by it? lol

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-10 08:47:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not so worried about them hurting IGG monetarily since the ones spending money on something that you have 0% security it will be there tomorrow is kind of... dumb. Even if nothing is for sure about AO, IGG will at least let us know a month before they would close it down. Also the whole security of it being an actual company! Who knows what can happen to your information when handing it and maybe even money to a private person? I'm not sure if it's even legal for there to be private servers.

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2020-01-10 08:59:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

The funniest thing is that is alot better than igg ao, igg dont care about us, just private server made chronos server (most active) look like pegasus (HB/WAR) . Ppl got tired of IGG treatment with us and they still doing nothing! Haha i hope pt server grow up more :D

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-10 17:15:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

wow i'm really impressed, thanks for sharing that, im so hyped im going to join too!

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-10 21:13:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tell me ...

when was the last time you saw an HB like that ????

The private server is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE fun and competitive.

As said... IGG don't care about players, they never listen to us.

The admins of private server does... he listen everything we have to say and position themselves (positive or negative).

Signature
--
Posted on 2020-01-11 02:10:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I mean it's a new server, so we don't know how long it will be active for. (Hopefully a long time)

It's not exactly  a secretly made server, since they even attempted to advertise it in forums for it to be shut down.

IGG did not create Angels Online by the way. They are just another company that recreated the same game but in English. The company UserJoy from Taiwan is the company that created Angels Online.

On that note, I hope angelspvp got legal permission to create that server. Don't want it to be shut down, wasting people's time and money.

At this point I don't even know why you care for IGG, they barely care for us. This is coming from a guy who's played AO since 2008. They need the competition to make the game better. Else they'll just drain players' time and money by doing the least possible amount in terms of administration and listening to the players.

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
32x,31x,30x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2020-01-12 00:06:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest, if this private server becomes a catalyst for IGG to care a bit more about the main game, then i'm all for it. But keep in mind like Jen said you never know when you suddenly login one day and all of your progress and the time you invested is down the drain, and you also run the risk of your information being used for god knows what.

Signature