Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 130880

Total:#7

Create Thread

[General Discussion] is prod still exists outhere?

[Copy link] 6/218

Posted on 2019-11-30 03:18:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

hi.. im just wondering is there any player who playing prods outhere?
i already check all the 3 server and see the leaderboard of prods, but i think no one would play it anymore

and i see in AL many people stall a lot of rare equipment from lv 300 and above, but i never see anyone have a lot or robots lv 240 and below..

i wonder if is it prods discrimination or something like that? and maybe add option where we can trade daily coin to robots maybe?

i know maybe someone will says, before the bear map update, they give us and event where we could trade for robots or rides.. but well.. you can only pick one of them.. and normal prods maybe need 2 robots each for collect and manuf..

i hope they will hear the prods demand..
thanks

Signature
just a newcomer passing by
Posted on 2019-11-30 11:02:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

people can trade the copper coins for robots that are under level 100, i think

i'm not sure where to get higher level robots apart from monster or boss drops

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-30 17:17:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some are droppable through lucky bags. You never see most of them since nobody spams those lucky bags as prods become more and more irrelevant (though chefs are still useful for the food buffs) since you can farm/camp S class gear easier than you can manufacture one with a prod..(though you can instantly craft an S if you camped 20 A class gear with a prod but still..)

The  simple workaround for this is getting newbie box every 2 months for the bot o,o

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-30 20:10:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 2 prods (cook and tech), and I'm playing more on them than my main. Is always hard to get stuffs for prods :ermm:

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-01 05:37:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

trade robots from daily coins only available up to lv 70 bots iirc..

well the pros of prods is, you dont need to frequently changes the equipment to follow your levels, unlike fighters/mages they need to changes equipment and need to spent a lot of money for skill, pet system, etc..

but the cons is all the equipment set for prods only drop from lucky bags, as R3D1321 says nobody would spam those bags for prods only.. 

well i wonder if they can help us prods a little bit by giving npc to trade prods via ruby stars maybe??
as long as the amount is logical its will be good investments for prods

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-01 10:18:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks for the info.. but you dont think that mere prods can camp or farming there right?
even the most dropable robot maybe up to 150-170 with a standard alt.. 

i hope we can get a new core for prods, and some good robots where only prods can farm it and cant be trade is also okay tho

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-05 02:39:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

TLDR: Conversion rate sux big time. Ruby stars not trade-able. 2 months collecting and still not a single PD. I did saw somebody with a full complete set tho.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have all producer type in Pegasus, that is 4 main chars and 3 support chars.
Getting the the Ruby stars is not a problem, plenty of it, however.....

100 Ruby -> 1 Green badge
100 Green -> 1 Aqua badge
100 Aqua (I think) -> 1 PD

I have been collecting for 2 or 3 months already (some collect and delete) and usually all chars (7). Basic calculation shows I need 1 million Ruby for a PD that gives 1% or 2% reduction.
During the thanksgiving event (seems they do not forget the prods), its much much better to exchange the Puff to Diamond. A stacks of 200 Diamond give me 2000 minutes (33.33hour). This is much much better than those PD IMHO, because I can use it sparingly. Maybe I should make my prod camping with the Sylvan boss ?.

If anybody want to buy/trade whatever produce-able by prods, mail Salesgirl.

Signature