Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 130880

Total:#10

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Winners For The Fashion Showtime!

[Copy link] 9/399

Posted on 2019-11-23 09:20:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well the time has finally come to announce the winners from this lovely event. 

But first let me thanked everyone who participated, it was so amazing to see everyone's screenshots and I truly hope everyone had fun doing so!

With that said,  let me proclaim the winners for each of the servers along with their winning pictures!!! :D

Pandora 

This was truly hard to chose from and I have to say the best server out of the 3 that joined the event.

1st Place: Handus

A whimsical amazing picture. Great use of the fireworks, players and pets! If this was drawn into a fanart it would be really amazing in seeing! Really love your picture and your quote! It just takes a moment to capture a picture of a lifetime.

2nd Place: Rawrfi

A very relaxing yet fun day at the beach with the friends and love ones <3 Also really loved your other pictures too!

Honorable Mentions  in Pandora

Your screenshots and storytelling was so fun seeing. You have my special thanks for joining.

Astarly

Chronos

1st Place: Baam

Such a peaceful image. Love the location and your fashion style and of course that pet! Gorgeous! 

2nd Place R3D1321

Have to say, I really liked the naked picture since it was so funny, but I wasn't sure it was photoshop but anyway I really like this image too. A great display of using a recent shapeshift and using skill and location to enhance the photo, so much power in this picture! Well Done!

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-23 09:40:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Honorable Mentions from Chronos

Chibz- Your poem started a trend to make this event more fun, you too have my special thanks! :D

Visual Girl - Thank you so much for displaying such hard work, it did not go unnoticed at all!

Emicida

Pegasus

1st Place: FallnAnge31

Reading your story brought back a lot of precious memories. It was so lovely seeing what you displayed. Thank you <3

2nd Place: OzenkilX

A strong unique looking pet. Very nice to display and to show all it's beauty and your hard work into fusing it! In addition, we can clearly see who is leader of the pack lol!

This conclude the Fashion Showtime November 2019 Forum Event!

Congratulations to winners from all different servers!

Prizes will be given out to winners whenever they have time to claim it. I will send winners a message on their forum account (for those who are in Pandora + Chronos) for further instruction of how and what items they would like to receive with their AG :D

As for Pegasus, I will contact you with my main to give you the prizes.

Furthermore, for those who won in Chronos or Pandora, incredible players inputted some of their items/ gold as addition prizes for 1st and 2nd place.

These prizes will differ from the servers as well and the player who is giving them out. More detail will be in your message.

~*Thank You Everyone!!!*~

~*For Joining in this Fantastic Forum Event!*~

Also it seem that Bouquet has also made another Fashion Event so please participate in hers too! 

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-23 10:22:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks a lot for the event and the prizes <3

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-23 11:51:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wooot, congrats to the winners! :D I've missed a lot forum events, it was fun :heart:

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-23 14:36:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Goodjob everyone :>

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-23 21:23:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you so much! Congratulations to y'all!!

Signature
To the hidden blade, all life is equal.
Posted on 2019-11-24 12:10:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Umm.. I play in Chronos lol, not pandora.
Nice event tho, I enjoyed looking at those pds and beautiful screenshots from everyone <3
Bring back memories.

Signature
Join Angels Online Discord: https://discord.gg/4jFUgUa

Community Support
New Player Help
Live AO related questions n answers
AO Video Links
Posted on 2019-11-24 23:38:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks! I had a fun time taking these screenshots :D

congrats to the other winners as well!

Signature

Revolta
Pandora

Posted on 2019-11-25 06:07:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

well done everyone.  i enjoyed reading everyone's stories and seeing your pictures.  it truly is a wonderful game

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-25 11:11:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats everyone! ♥

Signature
Haniel x Peg x Chron