Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 130680

Total:#3

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Help, IGG Gems exchange unsuccessful!

[Copy link] 2/179

Posted on 2019-11-04 06:17:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! My name is Mewayy, I'm from Pandora server (dead server btw) and I'd like to know if anyone here have experienced the same issue before and you did to solve this, tried to talk to IGG Support but they're just a bunch of useless people that haven't been capable of solving any of my issues. . . So I come here for players' solutions as I want to see if there's a way to solve this annoying problem, I have around 4000 (4K) IGG Gems points, I don't want to lose them, lol.

Also, I wanna know something, how come that even though I am VIP and I am trying to recover a bounded PD that I had with the recovery option from VIPs the people at IGG Support keeps telling me that I NEVER HAD THE PD!? I did everything as I recall should be done back then, I deleted the PD and sent the ticket, but now they keep telling I don't have any record, wtf?

Sorry for the lenght of the message, but I just wanted to make myself clear and as I said, get a solution from the players instead of IGG Support. . . 

Thnx!

- Mewayy -

< Pandora >

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 09:54:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is ur problem regarding the IGG gems? You can exchange them for Angel Shell and buy things from the Shell Mall. Although there isn't much to buy from the mall. 

Are you sure your using the same IGG account to report your problem as to the account you deleted the PD on? Never had any trouble with this before

Signature
Chuckles (Pandora) lvl 335
Posted on 2019-11-11 20:11:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't exchange my IGG Gems, it says "Exchange Unsuccessful" Wtf? Yes, I sent the ticket with the same account, about the PD I already made to get it recovered, but the IGG Gems issue is just still there, guess I will forget about it lol.

Signature