Angels Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 130208

Total:#28

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official game suggestion thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 27/13856

Posted on 2019-05-01 07:30:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please upgrade the weapons/armors tickets exchange system, we are dropping tons of lvl 300+ tickets from elites mobs but on npc it stopped in lvl 205...

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-04 10:54:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Inter-server item trade/transfer service, which also follows the price mechanism of item recovery {currently 7.2k AG}. (IGG, I'm literally giving you money-making ideas)

Signature
J
Posted on 2019-05-08 04:44:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Right now the only way to level up pets is by using armor break. Players without armor break 5 are already struggling leveling their pets past 200 as exp is getting too low. With armor break 5, it can level to 250 pretty easily but past that it's getting really slow. Would be nice if pet total stats get adjusted so they can actually do something by themselves. I know next expansion is going to give pd's for pets but still it wont change much. 

Another idea might be specific area's/maps or a special pet training map where only pets can gain exp, with mobs that have lower stats.  

Not sure if this was mentioned previously as I got the idea while writing my post. But an automatic pet feed system would also be great. Or the option to put them in Angel Baby on auto use pet in a way that it will not use a pet feed every 5-10 seconds.

Signature
Chuckles (Pandora) lvl 335
Posted on 2019-05-12 20:23:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I see some people suffer from gold issues, i'd suggest making 2x, 3x, 4x in game gold cards. that would help alot =D

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-13 14:29:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are some of players' level is higher than lv.320, and even few of them is lv.350+. These players can hardly get K.O. in totem system due to their level. But this doesn't make sense because some lower level players are still able to kill them. Hence, I hope IGG can some change to totem war K.O. system to let these top players to have K.O. again and have more fun in totem war.

Signature

Posted on 2019-06-08 12:31:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Put the card number on the description of cards so people will have an easier time checking if they already have a card on their album or not.

Signature
J
Posted on 2019-07-14 10:58:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there a possibility to make a PVP server like Ares again and to change the TW system to the old? It was way more fun to play on the normal maps

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-13 09:08:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make Straw Pollutants exchangeable for permanent common but useful items in the game, like, but not excluding: Superwings, Mark Portal Scrolls, House Stuffs, etc.

Signature
J