Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133884

Total:#68

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official thread for newcomers.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 67/112971

Posted on 2020-04-03 11:19:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I quited 7-8 years ago and I felt like giving this game a try since we are now locked down. Any builds for a mage that can be recommended so that I could grind around (PVM, player vs mob?) Besides too, also recommend me a build that can let me farm around. But before that, how can I level up to 240-250lvl without any helps? Need some opinions!

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-04 10:53:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys. Wanna ask something, when i open this game before i click the Start button, it say i already in 7.8.2.5, but after the game is open, at the Id login, i look its on version 7.8.0.1. There are only 3 server which is Pegasus, Chronos and Pandora. Everytime i try to login, it says  "Connection with the server failed.". Can someone help me? Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-06 23:19:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello i want to know if i can change the email address in my account for a different one. i have access to the account

Signature
yony espinal
Posted on 2020-04-08 00:18:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe that would help to  courage your strength

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-10 02:23:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone!

Before anything sorry 'bout my english (I'm Chilean player). So, I returned to this game (like always, every 1-2 years xD) and look up for the server's merge. I wanna know what build u recommend me to start (i like swordies, 4 ever, but i think they're more expensive than mages). 
I've looking for some builds like wraith/chaos/spear/assault/staff hit/vest for mage one or sword/axe/sb/finesse/reserve/garment for melee. What do u think? for PvE, -possibly- PVP and for enjoying lvling up and those stuffs...

Other question: those new "Hestia boxes" that u can buy from Item Mall are Good at all? how much can i lvl up with those "missions" you get from Hestia? Or maybe I must run for those "Bearscape Boxes" that i saw from stallers?

Thanks u for ur help!

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-10 11:37:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just wanted to ask but is there a setting option where other players won't be visible?

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-10 13:49:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello
I have a problem with logging in, I can get the piont of loading into the game but the screen stays black, but the music plays
Can someone pls help?

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-12 11:10:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

server down right now? can someone answer my question?

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-13 20:36:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just came back to the game after 10 years of not playing. I've noticed its down to one server(it used to be like 7-9 back in the day). Now I can barely log in without it taking FOREVER. Is this the norm now or an issue?

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-21 07:46:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my best & only weapon, am very short on money right now, many bad decisions.
Dropped that rune below and consider to use it, I know elemental damage only useful if hitting with no skills.

Well.. my post about price check in fact. I want to resell that sword after lvl-up, so how much right now Runestone vouchers 1m or 3m ? can't afford to spend 80m+ for each rune.

Or maybe someone tells me who drops those orange pure atk runes, going to try to farm them ?
( in exchange, I say who dropped that rune above (not like someone cares))

p.s. I'm in a middle of rage, 200m for repair my equip, need some damage, but no money to afford what I want.

Signature