Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 131615

Total:#29

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official thread for newcomers.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 28/30349

Posted on 2019-06-04 17:49:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it worth it, to stay lvl80 until all my skills 76+ lvl ?
I'am using 16 copper coin worth.. exp ball, maybe there are better ways to level'up skills past 80 or 100+ lvl ?
p.s. getting coins from events - pure luck if you are not good geared monster.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-01 09:22:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,
I've come back to the game after a long time and got myself a lvl 250 box. I am Wraith, Chaos, Curse, Assault, Avatar. Where would be a good place to train? I must mention that I've tried Sylvan Gardens but because of the lags my healer can't keep up with keeping me alive. I have all the latest lvl spells but only the first ones of each kind (as in Eerie Curse I, not the more advanced ones). I would like to know if there are any spells I should focus to get a more advanced version of and where I can train relatively peacefully.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-07 12:23:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello im a returning play as my nickname says, i'm mostly into PVE and i want to play this game just to see my accounts progress and leveling. My whole point is that simple to be honest. So i will make 2 accounts one melee and one mage to farm and to level i'm going to use theese new boxes to level them up to 250 with AG. I don't think i'll buy AG anymore than that. I read posts in this forum and made some farmers with this 180 level event. So to sum up i need suggestions on skill build and farm places for my 2 main accounts. If you can help me i will be so glad =)

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-09 13:05:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Waterfall camp, Quest "The lost love" giver: Lolita, she wants 60 creamy mushrooms and I can't figure where to get them.. 
This quest is part for forest title achievement, so it must be done.
Help please.

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-09 17:34:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings!
I am a new player to Angels Online, I used to play Wonderland Online by IGG for 10+ years and am happy to have found this new community.
My question may be best answered by experienced AO players or past WLO players...

Is there an auto fight/auto team follow option?

There was in WLO a remote control item which was obtained by quest to allow this action - just wondering if there is an equivalent in this game!

Thanks!

Signature
LOVE & LIGHT
Posted on 2019-10-31 11:58:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi fellas, am new to this game can anyone put me through

Signature
https://www.whatxp.com
Posted on 2019-11-02 15:01:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i just come back to the game and i have a sword/earth/assault/axe/reserve/mantle caracter lvl 230 whit 34k atk, i wanna know where can i farm whit him-

I also have another swordman whit 34k atk but whit no earth, someone can tell me where can i put this 2 to farm

i was trying shilly desert but there is a lot of people

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-12 11:38:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Henlo,

Glad someone started up this threads. So last time I played, I have a level 170. And I'm thinking about getting the 250 box. But until then, I'd like to know what's the farming options for a level 170 ? Most profitable possible.

Also, I have Axe/Bow/Avatar/Assault/Garment build. Are this build still relevant for possibly PvP ?? PK5/FS5 still a thing?? After years, the meta obviously evolved.
Feel free to suggest me a better builds.

and GEARS !! For lv250+ PvP/Totem Wars purpose, what's the must-have eqs for it ?
Like.."if you have this set of gears, you're good to go and be able to do some decent damages."

I need a goal to keep playing this game for old times' sake. My friends are nowhere to be found :s Also if anyone from AOMY reading this, holler me !

Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-19 16:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone know a community/ league that I could join to help a returning player? I pretty much only speak English. Dose anyone know a discord group, league or anything that I could join? I have a lot of questions and no one to answer them. If anyone knows any guides, that would be nice as well.

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-22 04:17:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there an updated wiki site or is the "Guide Index" in the stickies the latest information regarding the game? Trying to find discord server or anything where information travels but so far no luck. Based on the patch notes all I really know is that the skill level cap has been raised to lvl 390. What is the actual level cap then? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Signature