Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 130880

Total:#19

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official thread for newcomers.

Sticky   [Copy link] 18/16467

Posted on 2019-06-04 17:49:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it worth it, to stay lvl80 until all my skills 76+ lvl ?
I'am using 16 copper coin worth.. exp ball, maybe there are better ways to level'up skills past 80 or 100+ lvl ?
p.s. getting coins from events - pure luck if you are not good geared monster.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-01 09:22:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,
I've come back to the game after a long time and got myself a lvl 250 box. I am Wraith, Chaos, Curse, Assault, Avatar. Where would be a good place to train? I must mention that I've tried Sylvan Gardens but because of the lags my healer can't keep up with keeping me alive. I have all the latest lvl spells but only the first ones of each kind (as in Eerie Curse I, not the more advanced ones). I would like to know if there are any spells I should focus to get a more advanced version of and where I can train relatively peacefully.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-07 12:23:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello im a returning play as my nickname says, i'm mostly into PVE and i want to play this game just to see my accounts progress and leveling. My whole point is that simple to be honest. So i will make 2 accounts one melee and one mage to farm and to level i'm going to use theese new boxes to level them up to 250 with AG. I don't think i'll buy AG anymore than that. I read posts in this forum and made some farmers with this 180 level event. So to sum up i need suggestions on skill build and farm places for my 2 main accounts. If you can help me i will be so glad =)

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-09 13:05:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Waterfall camp, Quest "The lost love" giver: Lolita, she wants 60 creamy mushrooms and I can't figure where to get them.. 
This quest is part for forest title achievement, so it must be done.
Help please.

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-09 17:34:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings!
I am a new player to Angels Online, I used to play Wonderland Online by IGG for 10+ years and am happy to have found this new community.
My question may be best answered by experienced AO players or past WLO players...

Is there an auto fight/auto team follow option?

There was in WLO a remote control item which was obtained by quest to allow this action - just wondering if there is an equivalent in this game!

Thanks!

Signature
LOVE & LIGHT
Posted on 2019-10-31 11:58:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi fellas, am new to this game can anyone put me through

Signature
https://www.whatxp.com
Posted on 2019-11-02 15:01:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i just come back to the game and i have a sword/earth/assault/axe/reserve/mantle caracter lvl 230 whit 34k atk, i wanna know where can i farm whit him-

I also have another swordman whit 34k atk but whit no earth, someone can tell me where can i put this 2 to farm

i was trying shilly desert but there is a lot of people

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-12 11:38:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Henlo,

Glad someone started up this threads. So last time I played, I have a level 170. And I'm thinking about getting the 250 box. But until then, I'd like to know what's the farming options for a level 170 ? Most profitable possible.

Also, I have Axe/Bow/Avatar/Assault/Garment build. Are this build still relevant for possibly PvP ?? PK5/FS5 still a thing?? After years, the meta obviously evolved.
Feel free to suggest me a better builds.

and GEARS !! For lv250+ PvP/Totem Wars purpose, what's the must-have eqs for it ?
Like.."if you have this set of gears, you're good to go and be able to do some decent damages."

I need a goal to keep playing this game for old times' sake. My friends are nowhere to be found :s Also if anyone from AOMY reading this, holler me !

Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-19 16:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone know a community/ league that I could join to help a returning player? I pretty much only speak English. Dose anyone know a discord group, league or anything that I could join? I have a lot of questions and no one to answer them. If anyone knows any guides, that would be nice as well.

Signature