Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 131615

Total:#43

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official bug report thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 42/45919

Posted on 2019-11-10 17:45:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a returning user, I tried getting on my old profile and returning to angel lyceum, which all went fine, but now after having logged out, i cannot get back into the game on my old profile. I get as far as it loading up in angel lyceum and the screen is black a box pops up that says exception found and no matter what I click it closes the game. I can create a new profile just fine, but since I put money into my old profile, I'd really like to get it back.

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-07 02:02:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried it with different accounts, servers and branch and nothing changed it. after random delays the game crashes instantly.

Even: everytime i install it, the updater stops working and said, i have to download the patch manually. But if i try it, i get a blank page.

Impossible to play -.-

Even: i put money into it.

Why they don't fix it?!?

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-02 02:30:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

For some odd reason I cannot seem to download any patches. When I do, I end up with a blank window in the igg patch update. Not only that, but my game continuously crashes the moment I either log in, or take a few steps. I end up with a message saying "PROGRAM WILL BE TERMINATED BECAUSE PROBLEM OCCUR."

There's also this.

I am at a loss of what to do. :S Any suggestions?

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-06 10:36:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

THE ANGEL BABY DELETED ALLWAYS I PASS TO OTHER MAP OR FARM :(
WHY THIS HAPPEND?

IF I LOG OFF WITH MY STALL FULL
I RELOG AND MY STALL ARE EMPTY AGAIN ;.;

PLEASE HELP

Signature
*Haniel* *Pegasus* *Hestia*
INSTAGRAM: mimi destino
Posted on 2020-03-06 10:45:36 | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature