Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 129076

Total:#12

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official bug report thread.

Sticky   [Copy link] 11/2510

Posted on 2019-01-23 17:53:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you find a bug? Report and discuss it with your fellow forum users.

Always remember that exploiting a bug may have consequences.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 08:48:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

For a start;
- Pressing ESC while fusing results in a crash.
- Scrolling down the daily coins NPC results in a crash.
- Going to full screen on the game results in a crash.  
- The famous World MAP bug, you gotta click the change tab 20 times in order to actually change as it gets stuck to only one map category (e.g goldenia, abysston).

I may be posting a lot on this thread!

Signature
Good Grief!
Posted on 2019-01-24 23:22:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

When you use the F keys to pimp items faster, for example putting ride feeds on f1. On the final ride feed or pestle there is, once you use it using the f key you terminate.

The new Ride PD doesn't show your ride when you stand still and someone pops into your map. The clones of people show that the clone has no ride on either.

Double sword without finesse glitch (old me and bug users gonna hate me if it gets fixed XD)

Hidden enemy agent quest. Either the drop rate of the poo poo demon stools are impossible, wrong mob or just plain hard and should be fixed.

Haven't tried in years but does lightning jab/angry charge still charge at your clone which allows you to go into places you're not suppose to? TW people's base without killing xtal.

There are probably tens more that I'm so used to after years that it's part of me now and I can't think of them XD

What I'm sad about is how they fixed the bug where you can walk outside of your house and into nothingness (if you dont have scenery furni). They really should make it so you can actually have a garden and pool etc...

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
29x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2019-01-25 00:27:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Accursed trap (shadowblade lv 230) Still not getting the stance power it is suppose to have and actually does way less damage than poke damage.(Does exactly 11984 damage to slarms regardless of how much attack you have, damage scales down to enemy defence and becomes basically useless in pvp other than being used as meat shield for multi hit aoes and feeding mp/sp/hp to people in pvp.)

Based on shaki's post which is seen here: http://ao.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=4&ctid=65660 lvl 4 of Accursed trap should have 23984 stance power and 35k of rtn elemental damage. If you use 3 traps, it would actually be incredibly useful and can encourage players to take on the assassin class which is by far the least popular class right now.(You can't say no to that 105k elemental dmg o,o)

I have submitted a ticket about this before and IGG states that THIS IS HOW THE STANCE IS SUPPOSE TO WORK? I call BS.

Strangle strike unable to cast for some time(effectively on cooldown) after triggering Blade field extra damage with Sword of kings.

Sword suriya effect not triggering when using Sword of kings.(but blade field extra hits trigger it)

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-25 01:32:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-26 16:56:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

http://service.igg.com/ few weeks ago, I reported spirtual focus bug, and they gifted me few maid eggs and fixed after a week. So you may wanna report to them directly if you care about maid pd =D.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-02 07:00:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

When I am doing quests and for any reason I need to re-log my char (go to server 2 or 3 cuz there are someone camping the boss) the quest vanish from my quest log and I must restart the quest from the beginning.

Signature
--
Posted on 2019-02-02 08:45:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know whether this is a bug or just files that don't even exist but the Card rank list achievement aren't working.

Signature
Chuckles (Pandora) lvl 335
Posted on 2019-02-05 15:27:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

The team images cover the "Angels Go!", "Daily Events", "Album", "League War" buttons.

Signature
--
Posted on 2019-02-08 03:03:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

i wonder if this is a bug or only visual error on my launcher..
but when i try to sell my drops on npc
it sometimes scroll up by itself..
it quites annoying if you accidentally sell good drops to npc

Signature
just a newcomer passing by