Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 130680

Total:#28

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official merge discussion thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 27/17887

Posted on 2019-04-17 10:58:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, i think if pegasus can't be merged, what about merge pandora with chronos?. Looking the server, is getting empty time by time slowly. Also, is not overloaded like pegasus accounts. (since pegasus was haniel, and it was the first server.)

There no sence to merge pandora with pegasus, since will be the same and empty. Just wanna know if player are okay with that, and admin can consider it.

Signature
Die Pegasus... Die.

Let me join, in your mental algorithm...

UtamoVitiaxX
2xx
Pandora.
Posted on 2019-04-17 17:06:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I support that, like it
i Like the idea of the merge between pandora and chronox.

Pandora Server..
IStarking..
fun fun fun fun fun

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 08:09:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Should we just delete of the Pegasus server at this point? I mean players from the server are not happy not getting merge, hence  people are just quitting in that server overall and moving to another. I know it's sad to delete accounts that are sometimes active but if it's an issue that other servers cannot merge to the limited space in the game or just keep saying Pegasus cannot merge, I would give a notice saying Pegasus will be gone and thank players for playing from it. It's really sad but I would rather end it than being lead on of having the idea of a  merge one day when it's not possible ):

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-06 09:46:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

In June 26th, 2019, I was voting against the merge. Probably because I was taking a break from AO noises and headache. But now that I moved to Chronos (Most active server) which i cannot deny, I saw the entertaining that the game provides which I missed for a long time.  People are quitting and giving up. So please merge servers, let us have fun for one last time.

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-11 01:42:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-21 11:23:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi ( just keeping this post alive) :)

Merge please, thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-29 05:35:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe in 2 years they will merge Pega and Pandora at MAX, Chronos is bad enough with lag and dc as it is.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-01 05:01:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Without any merge, servers are all glitched...
IGG can't handle this game. Even if we send Tickets, we have no response.
I don't believe the game will ever be fixed. IGG doesn't care about Angels Online.

Signature
--