Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 130384

Total:#28

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official merge discussion thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 27/15190

Posted on 2019-01-23 17:51:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

There has been a lot of threads made regarding merges over the years. To easier see everyone’s opinion regarding this, we keep all discussions and ideas of this issue here.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 10:08:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion, if there's a future in this discussion, I guess the better option is to join all 3 servers into 1. Of course if that happens, the game should have more then 3 channels, otherwise will be impossible to level up at anywhere.

Signature
--
Posted on 2019-01-24 10:15:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanx finnaly one moderator just post this TOPIC . THnax you so much for tryy merge servvers. ffinalyl someone are trying do somthing here. IM SUPPORTING YOU ASSWELL FOR MERGE SERVER IS A GREAT IDEA FOR SURVIVE AO. 

NEW SERVER WITHOUT THESE CRAZZY STATS
AND MERGE 3 IN 1 IS BESTT.

Signature
Let's make AO LIKE OLD TIME !!!
Posted on 2019-01-24 10:40:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

not a fan of merging the servers at this stage. Chronos seems to be doing well and that’s why players from pandora and Pegasus choose to start playing in Chronos.
In case merge happens they should add two more servers/branches (5 in total) as the alt accounts from all three servers will be EVERYWHERE.
Maybe in a couple of years time. Who knows.

Edit: 5 servers/branches (server 1,2,3,4,5). 

Signature
Good Grief!
Posted on 2019-01-24 11:05:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merge won't happen, and if it does, you will all regret. I'm 100% sure. Just wait for the leader of the overpowered league from pegasus to place his overpowered alts everywhere, you will ask for the merge to be reverted. . .

I support merge a little, but... People shouldn't be allowed to use alts in this game, that way prices would be way much lower than it's nowadays. . .

Remove Angel Baby from the game, that would make the game come back to life as no one could go AFK. . . Don't you think so? Just an idea, there are many other ways to make a game come back to life than doing a server merge, but you prefer going for the one that suits you the most; even though it doesn't. . .

So, in conclusion, remove angel baby and prevent/forbid alts here. Thank you.

If the merge ever happens, around 10-12 servers would be needed in order to play properly, however, big mom would make sure to make all those servers full of alts so no one can beat the overpowered league. . . I am completely sure.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 11:15:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I somehow like the idea of merging for the beginning, but I think that many players will stop playing this game, because they can't be competetive anymore.

Just to make this game fair again, the stats of the enchanted fashion should be removed, because of the insane stats you get just for having fahsion pd on... everyone looks the same because of this in my opinion and

i would like more the idea of getting back the old Totem War, fighting on the original map and in this Neo Totem War Battlefield thing.

In my opinion there should be a way to transfer your character to an other server.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 11:53:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 15:10:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

If we have 1 huge server than you can look at my post in the suggestions post.

We would need around 12 Channels, Totem War will have to be in more zones. Drop rates would need to be higher.

Otherwise it will be dead in 1 year with only top players left playing and they will also quit.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-26 17:02:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merging servers kills the game, last time i've seen red server (crowded) was when haniel existed. after merging, some people came back but, the quitters were more.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-26 17:44:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with those saying that extra server branches or higher drop chances should be implemented along with a 3 in 1 server merge. Because yes, a singular server will make the game more social and vibrant, but from personal experience you have to be super lucky or super rich (lots of strong alts) to be able to efficiently farm in popular areas without being ksed constantly. It's 2019 and STILL Sunken Ruins has at least 7 alt farmers in every branch.

In the case of players quitting, I think the game just needs to be fixed to solve the decline of player presence during server merges. Better maintenance, better support, better bug patches, innovative improvements, less pay to win and more interaction. AO has become pay to win and for some it's very addicting and fun, but a lot of the time it just gets frustrating for those who spend $200 and get absolutely nothing. I hope the servers merge, but with the compensations I suggested.

Signature
Shlmao