Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134443

Total:#95

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official character build thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 94/248468

Posted on 2021-08-10 21:47:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, can someone help me with ky bow build for farm and lvling wraith, bow(fs5), sb (forbuff/farm), assult to boots wraith castbin the future and reserve, vestment
Thank you for your help

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-28 09:29:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

hai. im returning player. been about 12 yrs last i played this game. ive been thru the discussion, and i am convinced that Mage with wraith are best build for pve. However,may i know why spear and how to skill leveling spear? thank you

Signature
punai yg besar
Posted on 2021-08-29 14:36:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all! I am coming back to the game, and have been trying to research builds using the forums, Youtube, etc. I've got my character up to ~100 so far and and my current build is 
Life/Longbow/Shadowblade/Shield/Reserve/Vestment. I chose this build because it said it was the meta on the wiki though I am unsure of how old the information is to be honest. I would like to eventually PVP using the build and was wondering if any veterans have any advice to swap anything out before I get too deep into it?

I would prefer to use bow as the main damage skill and basically the rest of the skills were just selected for the buffs that they provided. Though I do enjoy having Life, if only to use it to train my pets. Thank you for reading, and your time!

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-30 08:58:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for your reply! I have since changed the build to Life/Longbow/Reserve/Avatar/Assault/Vestment. Do you believe that would be more effective?

Also, I thought reply would put my response under yours, however now I see that is what "comment" is for so you live and you learn haha.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-02 04:02:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys. any recommendation? my build is currently wraith/chaos/axe/staff hit//assault/vestment

I AM CURRENTLY LVL 280.... maybe will stay level 300 once I reach it  so my skill can catch up.

I'm just wondering which is better 

wraith/chaos/axe/staff hit//assault/vestment - this is my build right now. really good in PVE.

wraith/chaos/spear/staff hit//assault/vestment - kind of hesitant about this one since spear can be used on healer. not sure if its worth it to get spear because of that reason.

wraith/chaos/bow/staff hit//assault/vestment - is this even a good idea?

wraith/chaos/avatar/staff hit//assault/vestment - like bow, is this also a good idea?

Signature
I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission
Posted on 2021-09-18 12:59:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hola soy nuevo y voy a probar el juego me gustaría ser arquero como me recomiendan empezar?

Signature
Hola! me llamo Samuel y vivo en Venezuela.