Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 133048

Total:#64

Create Thread

[General Discussion] The official character build thread.

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 63/91664

Posted on 2019-12-14 23:50:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Posted on 2019-12-14 22:32:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to build a mage what build should i go and why i am btw earth and chaos..
So i want Sustain to dont get killed easy and i want big damage in pvp !
give me ur thoughts!

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-22 10:42:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello opinion about swordman compared to wraith chaos mage who can dominate better in AA and in 1v1 ?
Also tell a swordie build !
Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-31 01:56:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I came back after a good while and I plan to play it quite casually.
Not going to spend a lot of money. (600 AG a month, if any)

I'm looking for a wraith/chaos build with good AFK sustainability that is also fun in PVE. I'm 27 and really got tons of other things to do as well now.

Not interested in PVP since everyone will just wreck me and I won't spend a lot of money as I previously said.

I am counting on your help, since I've only played melee classes and an archer so far.

Please help me out.
Thank you!

Signature
You'd love to be me
Posted on 2020-01-01 14:25:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey everyone, the build is:
Sword = Main weapon, main skills.
Axe = Left hand weapon, buffs.
Shadow Blade = Buffs.
Reserve = Sp.
Finesse = Dual wielding.
Garment = Defense.

At first, I thought that I could use skills from Sword and Axe if I were using both weapons, but it's not possible to use attack skills from left hand. In other words, I can't combo skills from two weapons.
I know about the glitch where you can equip 2 weapons without Finesse, but I don't intend to use it.
Anyway, is this a good build? Also, if I use an axe in the left hand, the Sword skills (like Twin Blade Attack) will take advantage of axe's higher attack? Or it works only with 2 swords?
Thanks in advance.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-16 13:38:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi ,i wan to play a healler
Life/Earth/Assassin/Reserve/(Curse or Assault)/Vesment
Is this a good build?life earth for buff,earth can boost my assassin ez for farming no cost alot of mp, but problem is i dont knw should take assault or curse ,any suggestions?

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-28 23:01:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys

Is this game still alive? I am an old player but a lot of things have changed. Is there any guide for the current meta, pets, HB, etc.. that I need to know about before I start from scratch again? I don't remember my old account :cwy:

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-29 20:33:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is my page of youtube that you need if you dont know how to use the AB and how to setup in diferrents characters and skills.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMO4SE_CdWlmI3--QGj30WA
if some of this videos like and help you please give me a like and follow me for make more videos and thanks you.

Signature
hiiii
Posted on 2020-04-25 03:22:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Marieann,

I saw your videos and they really did help me!
I just came back from a 10 years absence,  and I was using a spear as my main weapon. 

At the moment my build is Spear/Sword/Finesse/Avatar/Reserve/Garment

What skill do you recommend as a secondary-support skill, Axe, or Sword? Skills nowadays got so many buffs that I really got confused with.

Is enhance and grapple worth going back to pure spearman? Well, the buffs seem ok but the 30sec duration makes me wonder.

Is spear still good for training, aoeing and pvp?

Sorry for the too many questions too much information since I got back:p

Thank you in advance!

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-29 12:25:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been a long time since I saw a thread with a M.Soldier build that was suited for robots.
I assume that it would look like this:
Garment, Drive, Mechanism, Enhance, Grapple, Finesse
All gain exp from melee combat. So technically, I can have a fighting robot build.
The perceivable downs are that there are really no spells, just 1v1 attacking and probably a lot of repair costs, but you get the hp and defense boosts.
Thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-01 14:04:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Finesse was most definitely a throwaway and soley used for the agility bonus, but I am not using the robot to produce anything. I'm using the robot simply to melee attack...everything. I've been using it for a couple days now and by setting up the Angel Baby, I can let him have at it with little to no assistance. I've gotten to lvl 30 so far without any use of food. Makes more money than a producer at any rate lol..

Signature