Angels Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 130208

Total:#2

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Duplicated Topics/threads.

[Copy link] 1/434

Posted on 2019-01-08 10:12:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are many threads in the forum being repeated even though it has been solved. Such as the errors, can't log in problems, cannot update, and Abysston egg evolution. I wonder if mods still check the forum because it has been unorganized. I suggest for whoever runs this Forum to either replace mods, or if there is place, make new mods.
Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-08 14:19:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thing is, if we would delete every single thread people make, they'd be upset over it too. The forum layout on this forum is terrible overall, we don't have as many functions as we used to. We can't merge threads and the people who come on the forum to ask a repeated question are almost always not familiar with how the forum works and if they saw their thread getting deleted they would just get upset. 

Even trying to find anything by cathegory now is close to impossible because of this forum layout. The only way to find something is using the search function. 

And also, we mods are humans and we don't spend all our time on the forum and this is still the holiday season. 

Next time you have any complaint over a thread - feel free to report it to us via message since unfortunately there's no report button. Something you see an issue with maybe we don't see as an issue - like the multiple threads though I do admit some of them are too much. Thanks for letting me know and I'll keep better check in the future.

Signature
Ai steel here, donut know wai.