Total:#41

Create Thread

[General Discussion] NEW SERVER PVP AND PANDORA+PEGASUS+CHRONOS =1 server

Hot Topics [Copy link] 40/2528

Posted on 2019-01-06 08:23:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

So don't let this thread fade away =)

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-06 09:59:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think new server is neccessary. Just one with many channels. You can't go to the past. For make this game full of people, you need to remade whole game system about incoming payments, game balancing, changing the P2W. Is not a easy thing to do. Is like make another game

Signature
Die Pegasus... Die.

Let me join, in your mental algorithm...

UtamoVitiaxX
2xx
Pandora.
Posted on 2019-01-08 02:28:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

As a veteran of almost 10 years, the only solution i see that will do anything significant is for someone to make a private server version of Angels Online. Just like how BDO is doing with CDO, making the game less P2W, and even out the playing field for all. But i'd be damned to see that happening anytime in the future.

Just my two cents.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-08 03:25:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

My Issue >> Check Details
Others

Issue ID: 1635354    Status: Resolved    01/05/2019 (GMT-5)
GM Reply @ 01/07/19 09:12:20
Thank you for your time.

Regarding your suggestion, we are more willing to help you as far as possible. We have delivered your suggestions and ideas to the development team for consideration. We will consider it carefully and try our best to make the game better in the following updates.

Thanks for your support again. Have a nice day.

My Question @ 01/07/19 02:11:01
Hello? Guys? anyone still here or AO DIE REALLY? guys let\'s balance this server for get people back and they to rechange lot ag and to play. come do do something for us this time for have a great game to play

Signature
Let's make AO LIKE OLD TIME !!!
Posted on 2019-01-08 03:27:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG IS WITH US. JUST COME HELP IGG TO MAKE A BEST GAME FOR US. 

SHARE IDEAS AND PROPOSE IDEAS HOW TO MAKE IGG BETTER 

GO GO GO

Signature
Let's make AO LIKE OLD TIME !!!
Posted on 2019-01-08 04:08:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-08 12:48:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Veteran player here Ive been playing since Atlantis server when AO came out. since about December 2007. Merging isn't always the answer. Making a new server and just change the game play to being "harder" I believe wouldn't last and would discourage players not to want to play. Giving us back the old totem war I think would make many, many players stay and or come back to playing. It was fun, not that the new system isn't fun. IGG did what players asked and made it harder and they merged us and came out with new server, but new server came with the new game play that everyone was asking for. We are due for a merge actually anytime and I think it will do same as the past merges. Some people will quit because there will be new players with better stats that they won't be as good as they were in the original server they were in. I'm okay with merges I enjoy new competition. I got bored of the game a few times myself and quit for a little while, I came back and just made a new character different skills to play with and its made it fun again even with the newer system of T.W. As far as the whole pet topic goes, I think they should do a pet system where you battle your pets against other players pets for rewards.
    This is my 2 cents on the topic.

old character Fock Lv2**
new character ST00PID Lv293
Pandora server

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-08 13:42:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

look i agree things in ao are stagnent right now but i dont thing a server merger would solve that problem.  i think first off you need to bring old players back with some sort of insentive.

for instace bring back the old tw system.  rework the pvp system.  and redo the party systems.  make worth wild to work together as a team.  and make it so you get something for work as a group.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-08 22:59:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Um this was another mistake by IGG 

http://ao.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=4&ctid=67523&p=1

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-09 16:54:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any news from IGG?

Signature