Angels Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 130208

Total:#41

Create Thread

[General Discussion] NEW SERVER PVP AND PANDORA+PEGASUS+CHRONOS =1 server

Hot Topics [Copy link] 40/3299

Posted on 2019-01-05 15:36:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello.I am coCka from pandora. I play this game years.Now 1 week ago i thinked to start play back.Idid it.
But in these days i played i saw this game is dead , and i want to try make this game again up. How? Well i thinked this game Need just 2 server no more. 1 normal and 1 pvp. . Now i want to ask all people if they like my idea and if yes. Plz let's send with all Email to Igg for Merge all 3 these server in 1 and to make 1 new pvp server for new people for old people to come start play again. for have a good comunnity again , like old time when ao was the best. let's do something for dont leet ao to die. 

thanx you ppeoples.

Signature
Let's make AO LIKE OLD TIME !!!
Posted on 2019-01-05 15:46:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

A PvP server would be an incredible waste. The last one did not work out and there's no good game system for it to work at all. 

Having only one server I could support though.

Signature
Ai steel here, donut know wai.
Posted on 2019-01-05 16:36:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

THAT IS IGG REPLYY

My Issue >> Check Details
Others

Issue ID: 1635354    Status: Resolved    01/05/2019 (GMT-5)

GM Reply @ 01/05/19 15:41:19
Thank you for your advice.

We will take this as a suggestion and will submit it to our team for further checking and if it turns out feasible, you will see it implemented in the game in the near future. And if not, please do not be disheartened for we will do all that we can to improve the game to meet our players' expectation.

Thank you for your continued support.

My Question @ 01/05/19 15:19:06
Hey igg team why no merge servers 3 in 1 or make 1 server non pvp and make new one for pvp like ares. cmon let\'s make this igg community for be power again to make people for come back. lets do something for make them to come play this game again. give to everyone a change to play . because in these days all peoples are so very powerfull and you like a newbie or if you just come back you need a lot of money to spend for ag in your lucky. cmon guys think to what im telling you and let\'ss make igg a good comunity like old time. go put again live suport for people ask everything everytime because ao have manny bugs now. cmon guys do something for all these people waste years in this game. and to final im not so satified i lose myy time and money in this game . just do something

PEOPLESSSSS WE HAVE A CHANGE LET'S DO THAT.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-05 16:51:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im thinked to make a list guys. With your help , with All change in new server. We put all ideas in one list and the best ideas will notice.and send to IGG name player and idea.

we need more players with more ideas to create our own server for play for funn and to waste our money dearfully in new server. and to give a change to everyone to play with money and without money so let's do that and let;s be unite and talk to everyone come support us. 

just give me 1% from your trusting and i wont disspoint you guys. let's make our world where to play everytime dearfully

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-05 16:55:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-05 16:57:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

AL have to be full not like that in this time

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-05 16:57:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-05 17:03:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Idk really if merging is going to get us anywhere. After past merges, only at the beginning  a lot of people played. After a few months the server started dying again. The amount of people is not the problem in this game. The problem is the lack of content. There is barely anything to do in game and because of that a lot of people are AFK all day. 

Creating a completely new server could be a fun idea. It's difficult for new players to reach the top without spamming money. Might be nice to start all over again and work together to clear the lower expansions and slowly climb to a higher level. In my opinion the current state of the game is too boring. 

I am lvl 335  and there is literally nothing to do in game. During TW i get 0 credit and during LW I got 0 points due to level difference. Because of that I don't really bother joining the events. Though I don't think a new server that offers the exact same things would work either. I liked ao in the past when PD didnt give insane stats, when pvp skills actually mattered and when u could not just buy a box that instantly lvled u to 240. I think most players nowadays have never even been in the lower expansion maps.

I would like to play in a new server with the following changes:

- NO enchanted PD. Giving the player actually a choice how they want their character to look like

- No instant level and skill level box

- Old tw system (in my opinion it was more fun)

- Allow players to use multiple pets (max 3 or something) to make up for lack of stats because of no ench pd.

- Make low level mobs and bosses stronger so that players have to play together to level up and clear instances. 

- Probably hard to implement but I would like to see a maximum of only a few accounts per IP instead of everyone just spamming 30 alts. 

This could be like a server where u could actually play on with ur friends instead of being afk until decent events start.

Signature
Chuckles (Pandora) lvl 335
Posted on 2019-01-05 17:04:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

na. very bad idea.

Signature
--
Posted on 2019-01-05 17:14:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

why is bad idea for make new server? like old ao? with mre events more people ? more funnies? do you like this one dead? all afk?  chuck just sayd his oppion but we put all ideas and chose all best. for make a list to send to igg. so plz support us. and think how is all people to have a change . and to have a really Angels online like old time

Signature