Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 129200

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Pandora is the Hell !!!

[Copy link] 5/645

Posted on 2018-12-29 21:10:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 4 accounts blocked on the map. They appear to me that the accounts are active, but I can not enter nor does it allow me to enter from another server. Reinstall by disabling the antivirus and reinstalling. I tried from other computers and nothing. They dejected me with the new box and now I can not play either. That IGG of a quick response or make maintenance to the server.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-29 23:51:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

It happened to me in Pegasus before, just have to wait a while and somehow it fixes, whether IGG does something or Maint..

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
29x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2018-12-30 03:47:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its happening to me too right now, i can not log in to my account my account was in the 
Dial Desert and i can not even log in my account from diffrent servers... Thats actually sad

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-31 08:54:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Happened to 3 accounts of mine in several maps... :(

Signature
--
Posted on 2019-01-03 09:21:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

The maintenance live the accounts, but the problem continues....

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-10 09:18:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I forgot to comment on how to solve the problem. What I did was reinstall the game (removing the folder created in ... // program files (x86) / Angels Online). The antivirus (in this case Win Defender) marked me a specific line of u virus inside the execution file (angel.dat) called Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl which I sent it to quarantine and I eliminated it completely (something that in another forum said that you had to keep it and install the game without the entivirus). After the installation of the online game I scored error, but when executing the shortcut entered without problems and I returned to play without problems. That was my solution. I do not know if it will serve others or perhaps today's maintenance will solve it. PD: PC Win 8.1 x64 / Antivirus Win Defender.

Signature