Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 128094

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Hi im new to the game

[Copy link] 5/183

Posted on 2018-12-05 06:21:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi as i said im new to the game i used that newbie box. Now i want to know which quests should i do which achievement to achieve and how to achieve i would be so happy if someone help me.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 09:17:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats funny. A newbie knowing about the system. Anyway do all quest and all achievement you can. Ctrl+a should give you the list

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 10:08:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

For main quests you should do all, but i would advice you to start backwords since high level quests give more money, try to start from the last expansion map that you can actually clear or if there is someone to help you kill the last boss of the instance.

Almost all main quests for expansions start from the main citiest Aurora, Dark, etc.
You can find guides for all main quests on the forums or you can press Ctrl+a and look what quests the achievments require.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 11:23:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for your replies so i will start probably from slyvian chaos =)

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 11:28:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like see diffrent opinnions about what to do, my main is archer level 260 i have some gold and 260z bow. What is the best use of gold as a non ag user. Shall i go for trinkets, shall i go for ride or pds(which are so expensive)? What do you guys think?

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 16:13:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're not new, lol. I remember NewbieOne from Forcas, you're an AG User (a really addicted one, if I may admit)... I remember an event you spammed like 60k ag just to get 1 single ride and tons of stuff cuz you just wanted to do it, however, if you mean by the post that you came back, then you should just do all the main quests and achievements from the achievements tab... Welcome back and hope u don't spam ag and go away as you usually do. Lmao.

Love to see that you're back, John.

Signature