Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 128094

Total:#13

Create Thread

[General Discussion] i dont like this game.....

[Copy link] 12/499

Posted on 2018-12-03 14:07:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you complain on spending, you keep mentioning you "pay". For god sake you keep complaining about not having a permanent equipment which only means the only thing you have spent on this game is 1 damn box. If you think 1 box and having angel baby should level you up or give you progress, sad news for you. Whatever build you pick wont bring you anywhere in this game. You either need to spend a lot of money to get good equips(pd/full pet album/full Z set/a good weapon) or have your patience and farm for gold whenever you are afk while doing achievement when your active which include doing quests. The problem with newbies is that they think buying 1 box would solve everything. Well excuse us who played this game for a very long time. We put effort and money in this game and would not be fair if 1 box can give you the same progress as us.  Be happy that your ass is at 250. Its friggin hard to level up to 250 specially that you also need to level your skill. Im done with your post. All i can read here is a player who wants it easy but realize that the game is not that easy and ended up complaining wanting his money back. Yes i play pegasus and i have the capability of leeching you to 280 or more. But with that kind of attitude, id rather have less lag in this game.
Ps:rather than complaining maybe you can start listening to us and doing what we have told you. Lot of helpful comments but all i can see is complain.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 06:19:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well as you maybe have seen, I've made a league in Chronos for newbies and returning players to learn and have some kind of social interaction. Even if your main is not on chronos, feel free to join :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 16:13:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can help you with lvl. 
I know who you are

Signature
Assassin 290
Haniel - Pegasus
idc mmr

HisokaMorow now.