Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 128094

Total:#13

Create Thread

[General Discussion] i dont like this game.....

[Copy link] 12/498

Posted on 2018-12-02 15:07:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

the pets
the graphics
the enemies
the community i love it all

the only problem is when you PAY to get to level 250

thats it

im at starglow path right now trying to level up on loneshrooms, but i can not even kill one. If someone can show me how the class assassin can level past 250 ill stay but this is it 

its sad really there isnt any other game like this honestly i played for the pet system they are all the same on the other mmorpgs these pets can actually GROW, but if i can't actually progress past level 250 then whats the point :/

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 15:10:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, whats your server?

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 15:31:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

"the only problem is when you PAY to get to level 250"

I am level 297 I don't think I ever used a box to level but there is a problem, I have played for 11 or so years, how are new players going to catch up on a game that is going on 12 years, I can give you a list of older games that has the same "PAY to get to level" as an example WOW. 

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 21:23:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

pegasus

im not going to play anymore, but im willing to discuss it in this thread who knows maybe ill find some way to level again or something to encourage me to keep going

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 22:10:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Items are dropped by players from mobs, events and IM.  If you work on some farmers you will have gold do buy items.  i use a 280 item that was dropped.

As for LVL if you in any good league you will have friend to leach you to 260 270 or even 280 if your in a league an no one is helping you then find another league.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 22:34:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Assasins are not really good for pve. You basically picked a character for pvp. However with the proper equipment+ a good healer then you should be able to lvl. Do you even have a healer?

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-03 05:11:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

But you do get equipment for 60 days from the box. I don't understand why leveling is the priority for you in the beginning of the game.

The level up box gives you the opportunity to do a bunch of quests we older players had to struggle with to do. Main quests, achievement quests, work on your pets, farm gold - those are all things you should do in your first 60 days. Get to know the game. The only reason to level up is to be able to pvp, which is something that would cost you A LOT of money if you don't put in time. So put in time instead, find a league, start some farmers (no you don't have to put level up boxes on them - use daily events for it), check out prices and learn about the game. 

If you don't feel happy about your class you can just redo it. Sure you lose the 400 ag but it's nothing major. 

AlanMackie plays on Chronos server, so you'd have to switch over to that if you wish to join his league. If he even has the room since his league is one of the top leagues.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-03 06:41:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

That is a small problem with old games. When the game just started, they balanced it well for all beginners. But since the game has gone on for so many years now, it's almost impossible for this game to work for all classes of beginner and old players.

I agree with Jentastic though, I never thought that new players could actually do everything else first. Cause when you see a 60 day stone, you automatically think you have to start levelling instantly when you don't have to.

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus
28x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2018-12-03 10:25:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

come to pandora we help

Signature
Pandora
member of kewlmahfarm
Hi.;)
Posted on 2018-12-03 13:39:17 | Show thread starter's posts only