Angels Online Today: 11    Total Posts: 126556

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Protector AOE Farm Build.

[Copy link] 3/241

Posted on 2018-07-09 23:15:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys, I recently look through a lot of build post in this forum but i can't seems to find a detailed and updated one.

May I ask what is the build for protector farmer which likely no need to bother, aka eternal farmer?

(less-to-no maintenance, less-to-no hp/mp pot needed, 1 hit mob)

what is the build is like? and what is the skill i need, I somehow passby some high lvl melee farmer in candyland they seems like using a skill with hammer and a skill to pull them near the farmer.

I currently have 4 vulcan box, and I have a protector with build axe/spear/shield/reserve/fitnesse/garment

Is there any skill i need to change out ??

I wonder do i need assault for the shadow meld?? will there a axe and spear skill that need long cast time?

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-11 00:12:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have no idea dude but you should try asking in game there will be a lot more helpful people there :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-12 02:19:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know about the current meta, but from previous knowledge, people'd get earth,vest, assault. yes you should get shadowmeld/killer intent, some takes .5 sec to cast or whatever and that takes a while. Plus you will 100% fail to ks and will have to leave if another farmer comes over cause they will kill the minions way before your farmer do.

Earth is for the regen, forgot what levels but there's a couple or more decent regens which is basically free pots forever. Healing both mp and hp, vest is just so your earth spells don't take 100years to cast.

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus
Super~Noob
Posted on 2018-07-12 05:55:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Axe/Spear/Assault/Reserve/Earth/Garm. Chose garm so you can make the most of your vulcan box. Main Attack is axe, with vulcan box you can get Cylclone which is the skill that pulls enemy closer to you, also holy pummel. I would do like SP skill holy pummel, first common final cyclone(Berserker Fury). In 1 monster attack, use Rumble Barrage(which is free also). Or if you want to spam 100% on each cooldown(every 10 seconds) berserker fury put it in assist tab on hp below 100% or mp below 100% doesnt matter.

Earth 2 notable regen skills free from box, Life Vine and Natural Remedy, would choose natural remedy. 1min duration 1sec cast time +900 HP & 460 MP every 3 sec. Also you can also get anubis form shift, just for extra boost when you want to use your farmer as a boss camper.

Then Assault, for killer intent -.7 casting time. Makes your axe skills instant cast. almost of them.

Spear just for that attack buff, you can pick anything as substitute. But I suggest this just in case you invest a little more, spear does have the one very good attack buff.

If ever you feel the need to upgrade skill try to upgrade holy pummel first, adds more attack count. More damage more chances to regen sp.

Maps maybe in hunter's ridge, shilling desert just pick a spot where most monster spawn and where the bosses spawn for a chance for boss drops. Just pick a map that you can 1 hit enemies and give decent gold and drop rate.

That's it. This is based on your box.

By experience the best farmer is assassin with dreamfluff or higher box, Can be pure assassin, assassin with earth, assassin with spear buffs, assassin with anything. Mainly because of shadowblade 240 skill mad enhancement, great buff for ms and attack. That + a ride with 100% ms you can first hit 99%
You can farm in farming hotspot like hunter's ridge which is crowded. Thanks to the guide I saw here.

If ever you're in Pandora sell me some of your Vulcan Box :)

Signature
Main - Protector
Alt - Chaos Wraith
Server - Pandora
League - kewlMahFarm