Angels Online Today: 17    Total Posts: 126999

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Forgot email/password

[Copy link] 3/318

Posted on 2018-06-10 11:05:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I forgot the email of my account but I know the username, when I click forgot password it is asking for the email address registered with the account. Is there any way to find out what my email address is? I think I saw a guide on here before, please if you can help me out.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-10 11:15:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you forgot email, password and you only remember your username, there is no way to recover your character because it would cost hacking and many players would get hacked unless you recover your email's password to get it back.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-10 14:08:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

i forgot my email and password. i just need to know my username to figure out them, is there any way to know just my username for my account?

Signature
Just Curious
Posted on 2018-06-14 01:08:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello~
I'm sure IGG will help when you send a ticket explaining what you know . I recently had my account be recover from 2009 and had explained to them that I couldn't fully remember what my email,user, pass and pins . However,  I did wrote to them some key words that  were important/ unique for my email. It did take took some time (maybe like 4 -5 days) to get a reply but they really did help out. I hope this helps.

Signature