Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 126221

Total:#30

Create Thread

[General Discussion] REQUEST: Please Merge Pegasus!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 29/2067

Posted on 2018-06-12 22:26:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here’s my petition to flood
http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/tickets.php?gid=9

Feel free to use it.

“I wanna have fun again in my server but I cannot do it if there’s no one to have fun with. Thereby, i want to have the option to transfer my character to another server (given the fact that you don’t want to merge us apparently because Pegasus is full) I’m willing to pay a reasonable price in ag and I won’t be allowed to roll back to Pegasus. I don’t want to create a new account and I won’t do it either. My character has to be transferred exactly with all the stats and items from Pegasus to either Pandora/Chronos. I patiently wait for your response and i rather have a merge than leave friends behind. People that wanna have 80 alts can keep server to them, we don’t need those people. So either merge us or transfer our characters to other server, or watch how inevitably our server dies and we leave the game for good.”

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-13 10:45:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Flooding  IGG help center is not going to do anything but slow down other request.  We need funofking to fight for us.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-13 16:17:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just merge Pegasus or just make the option to change characters from servers!! listen to your costumers!

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 03:34:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merge Pegasus IGG needs to listen to us

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 03:43:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

justmeandme, he allready said no it cant be atm, because of the servers.

Here is your answar, then please dont spam support, you just make people unable to get help = they leave = you help destroy the game.

No reason to spam it, wont help, they wont merge atm.

Signature
Ares - Pandora
DenAssian Lv 307

CookieClan - Visit our NOT FINISHED website xD - CookieClan.tk
Posted on 2018-06-15 22:28:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's really a shame that there isn't going to be merge anything soon since the server doesn't have many active characters online and you see a bunch of alts of the same player hanging out in lyceum like those sharks and bears Lol! Makes you think if the majority of the population in Pegasus are just alts.
Maybe there could be a way to encourage people to play in Pegasus than the other servers for a small time frame, like discounts on items or bonuses just for Pegasus?? I'm sure that won't really do anything but I'm just throwing ideas. 

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 22:53:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't really know if a merge would be the best at the long run, don't take me this comment so bad but if pegasus perished because of the attitude of the server. Of course if a merge could happen I'd highly suggest that the pegasus players scatter to the 4 main factions so the server could keep healthy. (this might sound bitter If it's needed to be edited tell me)

Also another solution could be throw everything away and join another server, of course it isn't easy because of the effort/time/money invested... but this could be a possible solution. I know that this game will die some day but maybe we could make it last with our attiude towards the other players like helping them or explaining stuff about the game (note I'm not a good example of this but I try to with what  I can)

Signature
Pegasus:Galerox          Chronos:Galerox
                  Galenongo                    Galenongo
Posted on 2018-06-16 23:40:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!

Today i have received an e-mail in game telling me to vote for merge with Chronos but i can't see anything about it in the official web site.

Where is the vote zone? 

Thanks advanced :heart:

Signature
Beat of my heart<3