Angels Online Today: 17    Total Posts: 126999

Total:#37

Create Thread

[General Discussion] REQUEST: Please Merge Pegasus!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 36/4727

Posted on 2018-06-08 19:14:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG and players... 

I am here on forum to speak on behalf of a lot of people from Pegasus server. We, players from Pegasus, are very sad to see that the server we´ve been playing for 9-10 years is becoming more and more dead each and every day that passes by. Somedays you can´t see more than 15 stalls in Angel Lyceum. The Totem War is pretty much owned by one league only because there´s no one to actually go for TWs (7 territories belong to 4EverStars and alts leagues and the only 1 left, generally is taken by DirtyDeeds because besides 4ES they´re the only league "active" pretty much with 4-5 players only).

Pegasus economy is almost dead as well. When there is a spam event, members from 4EverStars are the only ones to spam a ton of AG but they don´t sell any items to anyone besides from their members. The majority of stalls that sells good and necessary items are biased.

Peg´s situation is critical! I know a merge has been made recently and i don´t expect an answer ASAP. However, i want to gently ask for support from you (players) so this message can possibly get to funofking and further, to UJ so they can discuss this topic.

Thank you so much for your attention!

- Biofrost

Signature
Haniel
Posted on 2018-06-08 19:27:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG the only way for this game to survive is to make it one big server ... 

Please pay attention to your players!

Mackie 292

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-08 20:00:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree!!!!!!!

Signature
Die Pegasus... Die.

Let me join, in your mental algorithm...

UtamoVitiaxX
2xx
Pandora.
Posted on 2018-06-08 20:58:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah pegasus is dead server IGG need to merge them to chronos. Pandora will die soon also,  so either merge peg and chronos or merge all server. Please igg

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-08 22:23:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

im return 10years  ohhhh i m look for remember jajajaja

saludos desde ecuador

Signature
Remember
Posted on 2018-06-08 23:40:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

MERGE PEGASUS PLEASE PAY ATTEnTION

Signature
DD
Posted on 2018-06-09 03:59:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

no,the server takes much hardware resource of the server.
and the server runs error sometime.

if merge,u can image the server runs error everyday.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-09 04:34:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Seem ao will die soon for some players in some servers....

Signature
God of Destruction and DesTroYr of worlds.

Pegasus.
Posted on 2018-06-09 05:01:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Back in the day, pretty much all servers had 100+ players only in AL and servers was fine. IGG decreased the quality of their servers hardware?

If Pegasus ends up dying, IGG will have it shutdown. And what about all of our characters? Everything we´ve been working on for years?

Like HidingInUrHouse said, we should at least be able to transfer our characters to another server if a possible shutdown happens due to lack of players.

If the problems of another merge is the hardware thing, just add more channels to the server. Make like 6 channels instead of just 3.

Come on, funofking, there must be a way!

Signature
Haniel
Posted on 2018-06-09 05:45:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

As Biofrost was saying, back in the day the servers ran fine with a lot more players than now. And what everyone else is saying in terms of the merging or add 6 channels on 1 major server, etc... I strongly disagree with that being a "fix" to the underlying issue here. Why should they increase their hardware? You never know if there would be a severe loss in profit for them. But I digress.

As much as the merging would be a "fix" it would just be a bandage and only be temporary. The long term solution to the problem? Money. What makes money? More players (specifically new ones that stay)

Seriously, invite your friends to play Angels Online! Convince them! I convinced my husband to play with me. But here's the kicker, I'm against the "just buy the box to insta level to [insert level here]". Instead, I'm introducing him to all the content slowly, by natural leveling because for him, Angels Online is completely new to him! It is about the journey, not the destination. :) That means he's more inclined to stay and perhaps buy stuff later rather than be thrown into lvl 200s+, feel overwhelmed, skip more than half the content, and proceed to quit.

Anyways, I don't mean to say my "solution" will fix every single thing, but it could be a start. And I mean all this from the goodness of my heart..

I love Angels Online. I grew up with it. Made friends. And I love the pet system so dearly. I will try my hardest to contribute by peaking other people's interest and give Angels Online a chance. Remember guys, you can make a difference! I apologize for the long rant, I needed to get this off my chest haha. 

Thank you for reading my super long post. Take care. :)

Signature
(old char.) Zora
server: Zeus

(new char.) Loaleth
server: Pandora
Lvl: 77
Faction: Steel