Angels Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 125828

Total:#27

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Funofking Players wan't this fixed.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 26/1821

Posted on 2018-05-10 00:25:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do agree with fixing the bugs in the game. But demanding IGG to refund is a childish behavior or action. Knowing that will never happen. Also about, make the players satisfied? LOL it's human nature. Human are endless greed, it can never be enough.  If IGG allow 1 thing, players ask for more. Never happy, never satisfied. I'm pretty sure IGG at least meet your desire to play and enjoy the game the last many years. Dont always act like IGG is that bad bad. Well not the IGG. But certain contains of the games doesnt run smoothly. Sometime we have to learn and accept some good and bad. If it is that bad like you all been screaming about, then why not quit and move on to another game? I bet you guys couldnt find another game better than this. Just have fun and when you have problem send a ticket. 
AGAIN as i said I do agree on the part where bugs need to be fixed and help make the game run smoothier. I'm pretty sure IGG do try their best cause they want their game to be enjoyous and recommend by many, but it's nature nothing is perfect...

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-10 01:10:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is all because of Angel Baby lol. No angel baby no alts like 20+ per player, if no alts opened then nothing will cause lag, no angel baby we get more fun like old times, no angel baby this issue is nothing, no angel baby no refund requests will happen. Blame Angel Baby. LOL just kidding.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-10 02:18:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

@HumanNature Some people pay, its childish behavior to ask for what pay for like a decent server ? 

"Never be enough"  a decent server ? all we are asking for is a basic server that works and if they cant fix that we would well with in our rights to be compensated. 

Dam at this point i would be happy with just a replay from IGG or the admin's 

Mackie 291

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-14 03:41:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

this game is sinking down more than ever if IGG keep ignoring players opinion

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 21:26:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

We cant have a decent WAR on Wednesday now because the game is full of lag and bugs are being abused. 

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 22:07:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game just keep getting worse and bored everytime, no fun, no replies, no decent events for people, bugs every single week, nothing new...nothing attractive, i dont even feel like coming online often anymore but LW/TW...all i see is people moving away from this game. What's next?

Signature
B e h e m o t h ~

Pegasus
Posted on 2018-05-17 10:22:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

WHATS NEXT FUNOFKING

are you guys going to let everyone quit?

are you going to fix the servers?

shal we all just not buy any AG just to get our point across?

its been over 2 months since this lag and bugs have started, the game is no longer fun for many of us because u guys arent fixing the servers we just get automated replys when we send tickets 

WE NEED A ANSWER

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-17 16:22:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thread will be closed until we receive more information regarding the issues.

Signature
Take a shot. I hope you dont miss.