Angels Online Today: 17    Total Posts: 126999

Total:#27

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Funofking Players wan't this fixed.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 26/2273

Posted on 2018-05-06 19:25:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Funofking back 2018-04-19 you posted that IGG was increasing the servers of AO LINK TO THE POST,

This has not fixed any of the problems with the game .. 

We are still having DC problems and today on Chronos no one can change maps or log into the game.

The players understand that IGG thinks that if you just reset the server it corrects the problems but that is not fixing the problem.

We the players want to know what IGG is doing to Solve the problems we have having.   

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 19:35:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

This isnt the only problem, ibe sent buf reports after bug reports about the finesse bug and it's always the same reply

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 19:46:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

List of Issues that have been reported, and never fixed. Some dating back over a year.

Wrong account or password error after you log into the game with the correct info.

Map hasn't started error when you try to go to certain maps.
Also along this line people getting stuck in maps until IGG server resets.

Finesse glitch where people intentionally glitch and are able to duel wield swords without finesse. This changes the entire balance of the game and ruins gameplay and makes balancing non-existent. 

Shield glitch where you can use shadowblade and shield at same time. 

Totem war glitch where you can kill totem as soon as someone else gets it to retake instantly. 

MASSIVE server lag during totem wars.

Glitch where you have ag in your wallet, and when you try to buy something that you can afford, it tells you that you do not have enough AG. 

Multiple macro users across all servers. 

I am 100% sure there are more than I have not named. These have been around since I got back over 10 months ago. Not one has been fixed, nor have we even gotten a sufficient response to any of them. I for one am at my limit. The game gets no adjustments, no fixes to issues, and no updates besides new item mall things to make them more money. I am in the process of quitting, and I recommend everyone else does the same, the issues will only get worse.

Signature
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)] Bad idea to talk about someone behind their back 2nd you more likely to make enemies outside AO 3rd becareful what you wish for I seen countless people fall prey to C**** many of which got hacked or lost their accounts some people actually had their accounts deleted by C**** others say she is very dangerous most people just stay away from C***
Posted on 2018-05-06 19:50:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't enter/leave some maps. Can't teleport most places (but it will use your scrolls). Can't join or leave teams. Can't log in. It's... interesting. Suddenly regretting not getting all of my daily event check ins earlier.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 21:22:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

FunofKing, Julie and IGG

The AG users that play this game have payed money to buy AG in turn IGG should be providing us with servers that are reliable. 

I see two ways for IGG to fix this.

1) Replace the servers and give us the servers that we can play on.

or 

2) Pay the players back of the AG spent in 2018. 

Alan Mackie

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 21:53:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

No more excuse ! FIX THE SERVERS !!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-07 04:54:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

so last night there was "maintenance" with chronos i woke up today to check how we did on lw turns out that the server rolled back, 3 lw this week and only 10 points for everyone? doesnt seem right 

please fix the server issues

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-09 09:00:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are having the same problems again funofking what is the problem and what is IGG doing to fix it ?

We want a god dam response.

Alan Mackie

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-09 14:52:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is too busy on Mobile Games.
They don't have time to check the servers, same as they don't have time to check the Forum.

Waste of our time coming here. IGG don't give a sh*t for Angels Online.

Soon the game will be shut down.

Signature
--