Angels Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 123340

Total:#8

Create Thread

[General Discussion] "ARES IS DEAD, FUSE ARES PLEASE"

[Copy link] 7/408

Posted on 2017-12-03 07:45:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe I can guess why is the server dead.

Check it guys:

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-03 08:16:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

its supply and demand deal, only a few use AG and thats why the price is so high

Signature
KingBokyo, 251 (ARES -DEAD SERVER) :D
Posted on 2017-12-03 13:36:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

For the past 3 4 years I have told people make another account on an active server, I am assuming your did not so your still stuck on a dead server, I understand you dont want to lose all your hard work, but the truth is most of the people who refused to move have a big ego and dont want to start from the bottom of the totem pole, well this is what your stuck with .. because IGG has no intention to merge anytime soon. 

The choice is in your hands.. 

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-03 22:56:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

AO is offering free server changes for people from ares.....for a month now.....stop crying and change to another server.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-04 08:11:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just Leave that server, Make new account and Go in Chronos Server which is active server. 8-)

Signature
aeei-shin - AM - Swordsman / CokeShinDope / * Shintaro25 *

Posted on 2017-12-04 17:55:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

ONCE ARES ALWASY ARES YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE FOR YOU ARE ARES

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-09 03:36:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's so easy to say leave Ares and come in Chronos, if you are ag user. If i dont have ag,how you tink i can change? Give my back all items in chronos? I play in Ares 24 of 24 , and you say so easy change server... if anyone play in ares know what lucky is to have a weapons lv240 full.

Signature
Uzoma
Ares 26x
Posted on 2017-12-13 19:03:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just come to chronos. I only ever used AG once, and i'm doing okay, since the server is very active and many people come in to help. Idk, if you guys don't like the current situation of your server, then just move. Start fresh. It's like getting to know ao again. haha, and if you're a heavy ag user, it will take you like 3months tops, and you'll already be powerful. I know it's quite sad to leave your main. But you're in this game to have fun you know. Best of luck.

Signature
SPEAR is LOVE