Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 122466

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Maybe-returning-player: how's the game doing?

[Copy link] 5/368

Posted on 2017-09-07 16:19:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,
as I can't download and log into the game right away, I would like ask this on forums.
How's the game doing? 
I wanted to come back only because I used to play this game when I was 12 which was while ago. I always wanted to be better but didn't get further than lv 40.

Is this game playable for new players? Is it p2w? If so, how much money do you have to spend for comfortable gameplay?
Also, if you could, which server is the most active = has lots of active english speaking players? @v@

Thank you vm,
Yomu

Signature
IGN: Harae
Chronos~
Posted on 2017-09-07 16:29:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Game is fun depending on the server and yes its pay to win however it's not pay to have fun.

Mackie 279

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 16:47:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for reply. ^^
Which server is the most active you'd say?

EDIT: Owow, just realized how many "returning player" topics there are, LOL.
I'll join Chronos then as advised.

Signature
Chronos~
Posted on 2017-09-07 17:28:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe it's chronos but others are starting to pick up

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 17:40:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sure, I understand.
I did go back in topics to find answers to my questions and for many I did, but I'm still confused with builds. There are so many it's hard to pick just one.
Seems like it's possible to have a mixture between magical and physical skills. My favourite skills were always those coming from Wraith and Earth, so I found this build:

Wraith/Earth/Spear/Avatar/Assault/Vestment (I don't understand the importance of Spear in this build. Do I hit with spear or spells?)

Is it still good? The topic is 2 years old.
I'm also wondering if it's possible to use both magical skills and bow?

I think I'm looking for the cheapest build. I'm going to start by buying the level up box but still I'd like the best option for beginner.

Signature
Chronos~
Posted on 2017-09-10 10:34:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

The game is FULL pay to win. If you can't use, or you don't wanna use AG, you wont be able to have fun.

Also, the players have "alt's", and that's a problem for new players, because you wont be able to level since those alts are camping the mobs..

In a few words, the game is a sh*t. Or you waste money, or you don't have fun.

Signature