Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 122466

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] IGG PLEASE FIX THIS

[Copy link] 5/322

Posted on 2017-09-07 13:21:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if I'm the only one who agree, but IGG needs to switch the color of the S Class PD.

The red one color is terrible for an S class PD, the black and white/brown  are a way better they look so cool, the red one isnt good.

IGG could make a switch item for it or just switch their color maybe add both colors for who wants the Black/White one as S Class
If you agree please leave your comment about it below, LETS TRY TO MAKE THEM SWITCH IT PLEASE.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 14:44:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

dude you talking about color when for 600 ag you get 20 ticket so for 200 ticket(needt 500 for 1 good piece ) 60k ag

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 14:59:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ummm IGG does not create the items. AI is licensed by igg from User joy and igg really can't do anything about it.

Mackie 279

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 16:09:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

That sounds like a lot of work. I do not think they will have time to make that change, also there's no need to do it. Everyone's opinion is different, I prefer the red one over the others.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 16:35:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

And then what happens to the ALO players that like the colors?  Should they have to change color just to "fix" it to your liking?

Mackie 279

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-08 23:16:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like all the colors with my least favorite being green but it still looks good.

Strangely at first glance I thought I would have liked white more but the red is "fresh" and cool looking my opinion. The combination of red and black/brown is great.

This is why IGG/Userjoy needs to allow players to customize their characters without losing on stats. T

This new pd set is the best PD set in almost a year, an entire year long of trash ass looking PD especially the Christmas PD

Signature
"..."