Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 122631

Total:#10

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Someone stole my account and I have evidence could help me

[Copy link] 9/500

Posted on 2017-07-30 22:26:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

someone stole my account and i want you to help me and i have evidence please i need your help immediately and i dont remember my pass email plz help me

Signature
aa
Posted on 2017-07-30 22:32:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

My Acc who stole me is in pegasus lv271 please i need your help

Signature
aa
Posted on 2017-07-30 23:27:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not know because there are people like that, but I'm very quiet, my friend, I know that here they will help you in some way

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-31 01:18:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry, I don't think there's anything that can be done =/

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-31 03:10:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's just as that person said. Once you willingly give out your information and end up losing your items/account, IGG will refuse to step in and help.

You can try recovering your account by yourself through email but if you have no access to that then there really isn't anything left..

Signature

iSakura Alluka
Lv296
Zeus Gaea Thanatos

Posted on 2017-07-31 11:38:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG helps people at IGG's pace I hardly think that IGG would help one sever faster than the other.  Am almost positive that they help in order of priority.  As far as I know no one on this forum including the admin works for IGG. The only way to start the process is to submit a ticket.

Mackie 277

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-31 19:23:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

if you dont want to be scammed
you dont give information of your account

it is better dont use pilot 

is hard to find someone trustworthy

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-01 05:07:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't trust anyone in this game.
The game is really cool, but the players in it, aren't.
Mostly are just sell-outs and selfish.
Even if you think you can trust a friend in-game, do not trust it. He will do anything you don't like.
Angels Online players aren't in game for fun, they just wanna do sh*** with another players, and get angry with others.
As lordmigue said, don't use pilot. Use the time you have for anything good, instead keep thinking in "how am I going to get money in this game".
in Angels Online, maybe 5% of players are good person. The rest is just toxic and bad guys..
Hope IGG could recover your acc, but never again give your Info for anyone in this game

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-06 23:14:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is how it works IGG look from the day I send the ticket and look at the date and still have not answered or 1 message from the 10 that I have sent and can see what a beautiful game we play lol

Signature
aa
Posted on 2017-08-07 06:14:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

The moment you willingly gave out your information, you pretty much just granted your "pilot" full authority over your account. Nothing much you can do except report the incident and hope you get a reply. Get something out of this by learning from it. Dont release account information to anyone :) and just play the game when you and forget asking for "pilots".

Signature
What do dinosaurs say?