Angels Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 122631

Total:#5

Create Thread

[General Discussion] A little help admin.

[Copy link] 4/421

Posted on 2017-07-28 11:37:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Admin, players wanted to know why does it take so long to get a response or help when we submit a ticket.  Some players get a response right away and some never get a response.  IGG removed live support and we all had to deal with that but now the only way to communicate and contact IGG is not doing very well.  Can you please work with IGG to  help get this process fixed as its  is our only way to fix in game problems?  

Players some of you complain about delays when you get "hacked" but  then freely five out your pw. If you are going to do stuff like give out your pw or have problems when you buy or sell accounts you really should not expect much help from IGG.

Mackie 277

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 16:17:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

i wait for a response from them for more than a few months and still nothing , they want profit from the game but they wont do anything to give the players who left a reason to come back .
and i bring back this topic again 
But my opinion and i'm sure is not just mine ,is to merge all servers .. or to make only 2 servers.
I understand that it takes time , but not a few years. if they really want to merge the servers it can be done maybe in a few weeks , maximum a month

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-30 14:56:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

and this topic is going down again without any answer from the IGG staff. ♥  love this community

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-04 03:15:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

sinking down like titanic xD

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-04 12:19:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ummm guys and girls no need to tell me that igg doesn't care , that fact was well established  by the igg annual report in 2015 -16 "client based games will be maintained with out expansion "  however there is a simple process  that needs to  be done and one of them is asking for a respons. So be calm and give the admin a chance to replay .

Mackie 277

Signature