Angels Online Today: 10    Total Posts: 121411

Total:#8

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Increase of the drop %

[Copy link] 7/405

Posted on 2017-05-16 22:16:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

This might be useless and I'm aware of this but it's better to try that not trying at all

I've played AO for a long time and the one thing that I really hated was the % rate . I'd like to ask the players if they could post over this thread so we could ask IGG for an increase in the drop % I think that most of people that have played this game have invested atleast a little bit of money in it , and even the ones that haven't they keep the game alive. I think this would benefit all the players and IGG for sure . They could increase the drop rate from some expansions. A lvl 100 ox or leopard they sure look cool but their stats are very low and to have a chance againts the top players of each server they're useless, why should they be hard to get ?

I hope that I explained myself  and good luck to everyone !

Signature
Pegasus:Galerox          Chronos:Galerox
                  Galenongo                    Galenongo
Posted on 2017-05-17 01:23:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed, been camping bloody song 5 on all channels since october and the best drop I got was a prod plan...

Looked it up and apparently the drop rate s 0.01% :woot: however I did appreciate the drop rate events they did. Not sure if it was 2x droprate or increase in drop percentage...more of that would be a good thing.

Signature
"..."
Posted on 2017-05-17 21:25:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is an issue that igg must address, the drop rates are pretty low. Please the game is dying and igg is helping... Make drop rate for low drops as lvl 160- scrolls/drops/weapon higher... games needs it, we need it...

Signature
Everything is not enough.
Posted on 2017-05-19 13:42:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

bump...... :D

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-19 13:49:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree, IGG have to review drop rates, my farmer got a  lvl160 sheep by accident while I camp lvl100 ox and still nothing.

Signature
Server: Ares(PVP)
Name: ExcesS
Lvl: 250
Posted on 2017-05-23 23:16:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I refuse to let this thread sink :<

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-24 00:01:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

BUMP

We need higher drop rates!!!!