Angels Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 122433

Total:#6

Create Thread

[General Discussion] assassins

[Copy link] 5/381

Posted on 2017-04-19 10:17:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

is assassins a good class for 250+?, i never saw any sins that higher lvl on pegasus.. idk about another servers

what do u guys think about sins of that kind of lvl? 

how can someone make sins work in the current meta and if possible, advantages and disavantages of it.

also, SBs are the cheapest weapons i think in every server, right?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-19 10:59:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not good with class stuff regarding stats/strength etc, but for prices, I do see that SBs are the cheapest in Pegasus (unsure of other servers due to not playing in them) since there are not many sins in the server so there is not a high demand.  
From personal experience, I see that many sins are aoe'd and killed prior to even having the chance to attack, but if they do, they can do a lot of damage. It just may be frustrating to get the chance to get up close to strike.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-19 12:15:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Assasins was introduced as the "Pure PVP Build"

Today they are very good as Supports on PVP duels. They can be the difference between defeat a Stronger Enemy or be defeateds.

But the game is broken so they arent better than Sword/Axe Users for PVP atleast on 1 Vs 1 Battles.

Another great trouble of the Assasins is: They are useless on PVE...

And yes, SB are cheap.

Signature
Nick: LLyLegend (248)
League: ZanTetsuKen
Faction: Steel
Server: Chronos
Posted on 2017-04-19 12:18:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Assassin's main disadvantages are being difficult to level / lack decent aoes.. Although if you switch out grapple for spear, you can make it work much better (ab -> rapidstrike to level).

Signature

iSakura Alluka
Lv295
Zeus Gaea Thanatos

Posted on 2017-04-20 01:48:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

next expansion another skill that makes u go stealth but 1.2 sec cd instead of 12 jaja.

Signature
Bird is confirmed the word.
Posted on 2017-04-20 22:21:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the ways you can make use of shadow blade is substituting it for assault.

SB has a buff called shadowy killer that basically works the same as shadowmeld.

You get the cast-time reduction and you can use some of the shadowblade skills which prove rather helpful.( Mad Enchancement is so nice o,o) Of course, using avatar as defensive skill wont be as viable.

Melee skill/melee skill or shield/Wraith or shield/shadowblade/reserve/mantle 
is the formula for doing a build like this.(works pretty good on a sword hybrid)

You can train with SB if you bug a shield with it, but i won't go into further detail regarding that.

Signature